SoundMAGIC NEW products (1 of 4), P30 - Portable Headphone
Mar 23, 2011 at 5:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

koalkoal

Member of the Trade: ORIVETI
Hi, guys.  SoundMAGIC are developing many NEW items this year.  There are 4 models will be launched in April:
P30 - Portable Headphone
E10 - New metal in-ear headphone
E30 - New over ear design in-ear headphone
EH11 - New clip on sport in-ear headphone

Here is the 1st one: P30 -  Your Portable High Fidelity

SoundMAGIC new product, P30, portable headphone, will be launched in April.

The brand new designed portable headphone, which are made by high quality materials.  The metal band used inside the headband makes it solid.  All the plastic parts are using the PC (Polycarbonate), which is more solid & better impact bearing than other plastic.

The high quality PU leather used for the ear pads & headband, will provide you EXTREME comfortable & EXCELLENT noise isolation when listening to the music or watching movie, you will never be disturbed by the outside noise & your ears will not feel tired when using it.  The ear cups are covered by the classic, sparkling look, high quality metal covers, which will protect the headphone very well also.

For the sound signature, you will not be disappointed.  Excellent soundstage, well balanced, powerful bass & accurate sound will take the high fidelity to you ears. When you watching movies, you will feel the theatre sound effect

Thanks for the single-sided cable design, which is only connecting to the left ear cup.  There will be no more cable tangle & frustration problem when using it.  P30 also can be folded and put into the supplied travel pouch.  You can take it with you wherever you go!   

Beginning mid April 2011, the P30 will be available in black color, white color will be launched at the end of April, 2011.

Specifications:
Driver: Dynamics 40mm Neodymium Driver
Frequency range: 20Hz~22KHz
DC Resistance: 32±4.8 Ω
Sensitivity: 108±3 dB at 1KHz/mW
Maximum input power: 100mW
Cable length: 1.2 m
Connection: Stereo 3.5mm, I style Gold-planted plug
Weight: 85 g
Accessory: Travel pouch
Suggested retail price is $74.99

May 5, 2011 at 11:08 AM Post #5 of 11

Quote:
Do somebody know where to get the P30. Would like to buy it, but cannot find a place to buy...

They probably haven't reached the dealer yet.

P30-01.jpg

May 5, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #7 of 11

Quote:
Oh wow. Did you unboxed it yet? Would you mind if I ask you for the sound? I know you are busy with the E11.

Yes. I did. It has a slightly u-shaped sound. Bass reaches down pretty deep too.

May 13, 2011 at 7:19 AM Post #11 of 11
Is there more news about the availability of these headphones (P30)? When can we buy these in (web)stores? And when can we expect a review of these headphones?

I hope these headphones are good for listening to vocal songs (pop songs) and ballads. I sometimes also listen to classical music, but not often. Also, I rarely listen to songs with a lot of bass. No 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back