SOUNDAWARE M1(PRO) Portable Player with Proprietary FPGA Architecture
May 15, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #856 of 1,094
Thanks a lot @nmatheis
 ...My budget for the IEM is 150-190$ ..Chose this because it way up on the rankings in ClieOS IEM list
.Any thoughts on the MEE P1 you had already mentioned. ? How about Dunu Titan 3 ..

Can you even find A200 for sale? It hasn't been in production for quite some time. Titan 1 is pretty good. Have you tried that? I do like Titan 3 but an not sure it's what you're looking for. MEE P1 is a great IEM, too. I think you'd like it with single flange tips which brighten it up a bit.

May 15, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #857 of 1,094
Can you even find A200 for sale? It hasn't been in production for quite some time. Titan 1 is pretty good. Have you tried that? I do like Titan 3 but an not sure it's what you're looking for. MEE P1 is a great IEM, too. I think you'd like it with single flange tips which brighten it up a bit.

Thanks man ..Guess I saw a listing of A200 in ebay ....I am leaning towards MEE p1 as the build quality looks to be very good .

May 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #858 of 1,094
Thanks man ..Guess I saw a listing of A200 in ebay ....I am leaning towards MEE p1 as the build quality looks to be very good .

Good choice. Follow your instincts on this one, and I think you'll be happy with P1. If you do end up getting them, please try all types of tips that come with them to find which makes them sound best for you.

May 16, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #859 of 1,094
Good choice. Follow your instincts on this one, and I think you'll be happy with P1. If you do end up getting them, please try all types of tips that come with them to find which makes them sound best for you.

Thanks..You have any idea about  Ortofon e-Q5 ?? Is that a reliable brand . The reason am asking is because I am getting one for 140$ ..

May 17, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #861 of 1,094
I just  noticed that the two card slots seem to slightly differ in sound quality with the M1pro. The bottom slot has a wider soundstage. The top slot has a more centered soundstage.
Really hard to discern the difference to be honest. I kind of see it as a mini upgrade switching from top to bottom slot.. free upgrade..

May 17, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #862 of 1,094
I just  noticed that the two card slots seem to slightly differ in sound quality. The bottom slot has a wider soundstage. The top slot has a more centered soundstage.
Hard to discern the difference but with a couple of times switching back and forth it's noticeable. I don't see it as a negative, more like discovering how to get the most of of the M1pro.

Really? With same files on both cards, you can tell a difference?

May 17, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #864 of 1,094
Really? With same files on both cards, you can tell a difference?

delayed april fools day ? Next Rhapsodio will releasing stickers to improve sound 
redface.gif

May 19, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #865 of 1,094
Any tips for scanning music when new files have been added to your ad cards? It crashes before the scan finishes. At different points if you repeat the scan. Also the artist and album names didn't appear yet. I managed to get it to work the 1st time I received the player but now no joy.

May 19, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #866 of 1,094
Any tips for scanning music when new files have been added to your ad cards? It crashes before the scan finishes. At different points if you repeat the scan. Also the artist and album names didn't appear yet. I managed to get it to work the 1st time I received the player but now no joy.

Are you using M1 or M1PRO? and which firmware?  (in About Menu, you could find the firmware version.)

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
May 20, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #868 of 1,094
Ok it seems to have worked now. This time i hit the reset button 1st. I also didn't have it on charge. I have m1pro. V 1.0.068.

The new Firmware V1.0.076 is released. You could click here to get more information of the firmware.
Here is the link for download the firmware directly, but before upgrade, please read the note within the package carefully.

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
May 20, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #870 of 1,094
Upgraded to new firmware no problems and was quick. Observations:

UI
-favourites are deleted with firmware upgrade  L
-battery percentage indicator added J
-can only access shuffle from scan music (all music location) which takes about 10-15 seconds to get inside this menu as before.
-new play mode type – it seems like an A with a arrow around it in the shape of a box. Allows you to go back to previously shuffled tracks (normal shuffle mode does not).  ((after checking the user guide this is all directory recycle)).  Normal shuffle is directory recycle which only shuffles that directory aparently. In my case, as I did a ‘scan music’ my directory is all tracks hence why this mode can shuffle all tracks).  “All directory recycle” (all shuffle mode) doesn’t shuffle from your entire library of songs if you select a song within one album – it shuffles just within that album it seems.
-some crashes in directory shuffle mode

SQ
Perhaps it sounds a bit better in terms of separation/layering of instruments? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back