Sound to loud??
Jul 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

bonami2

Head-Fier
Ok i know that i listen too loud lol..  

But anyways my last headphone is dead.. 
cool.gif

And im a gamer.. so music + gaming = loud...

Currently i cant use headphone one of my eardrum as a tube in it to drain the water i got in... Yea my head is full of water
blink.gif

Im probably going to buy a comfortable and cheap headphone i love music and i cant listen loud enough to my taste in my appartment..  (my computer fan make more noise....)

Any idea to force me to lower the volume i listen to almost every kind of music from metal Meshuggah Acrania to Johny Cash Roy Orbison.. Beatle etc...

L3000.gif

confused.gif

Jul 16, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #2 of 8
Use loudspeakers.
This will force you to lower the volume so you don't disturb the neighbours and your family members.

Also speakers aren't beside your ear drums and don't easily produce such high sound pressure levels (without first annoying everyone around you).

Jul 16, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #3 of 8
You only have 1 set of ears and they don't heal. Think of me and this thread when you get tinnitus at 25.

That said, I also game/music at least 3 hours a day. I don't need high volumes for either. Ears adjust for lower volumes easy. If you listen to loud they will automatically "close up" making sounds quieter, forcing you to turn it up again. Think about it, you can hear whispers...

For gaming, look into a software compressor/limiter. Makes quiet sound louder and loud sound quieter. It an instant sound hax. :p

Jul 16, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #4 of 8
Thank i try to use my speaker as much as i can in the last years... 

And now im in a clan i need headphone arghh  i think i will find programm to lock the output max volume from the sound card..

My problem with headphone i think is i dont want to hear anything other than my music but everything i owned until then is not full size closed..

Gonna try some low end gaming headphone and if i play them too loud im going to give them to my cousin
biggrin.gif

Why the hell there is not law on headphone output??

http://www.hotto.de/software/audiocompressorlimiter.html   i find this one gonna try that too thank you

Jul 16, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #5 of 8
Thank i try to use my speaker as much as i can in the last years... 

And now im in a clan i need headphone arghh  i think i will find programm to lock the output max volume from the sound card..

My problem with headphone i think is i dont want to hear anything other than my music but everything i owned until then is not full size closed..

Gonna try some low end gaming headphone and if i play them too loud im going to give them to my cousin
biggrin.gif

http://www.hotto.de/software/audiocompressorlimiter.html   i find this one gonna try that too thank you

Awesome. Cheap headsets from gaming manf. are not that great. Pony up the cash and get something like a DT 770 from Beyer, with a 9 dollar clip on mic.

For your info: In the EU there are actually laws about players having a limited output. All EU ipods are a fair bit quieter than US models, for instance. But then again, it's your ears - why do you need a law? Just turn it down.

Pro Tip: Closed back headphones will let you focus much better on gaming.

Jul 16, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Because the government hope that were not idiots when its regarding one of our five senses. Most of us are, a small amount are not. 

Jul 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #7 of 8
It not a question of smart enough the ear after listening loud a bit the ear start to be less sensitive it doest hurt it just less sensitive and  you push the volume higher  (Headphone Db output yea if you drop an external amp it another thing...    

It the government is that smart why is so stupids at the same time?
blink.gif

Yea but money is in the concern too... ( what i want is audio technica ath-m50 + fioo amp  but uh  it 150 200$ 
frown.gif

Or sennheinser 360
darthsmile.gif

Jul 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #8 of 8
Just a nice program i find on android store (Volume Limiter )  
beerchug.gif
   lock the volume on the phone you cant push it over the set max
cool.gif

And up at the same time if other tip for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back