Jan 3, 2024 at 5:48 AM Post #121 of 137
specifically the lines:

And if it's an all night thing
And we fall like a tear falling to the ground
I'll never come around
And you'll never hear a word from me
If it's an all night thing

Jan 17, 2024 at 6:14 PM Post #124 of 137
I’m turning 69 in a couple of months. My parents had me at an older age so being older than most of my friends’ parents, my father had a huge collection of 78 rpm records. I especially remember the ones he played during the Christmas holidays. The other night while trying to go to sleep, my mind wondered back into those times. Don’t ask me why but I suddenly remembered this song in particular. Now it’s been in my head for a few days :

Jan 27, 2024 at 4:55 AM Post #126 of 137
First listen and is already stuck on my head.

Catchy, but also #notmytoryanse
Had this as cellphone tune back in the days when it was still cool to do that stuff, so let's just say I got it in my head a bunch of times, plus all the times it came up in animes showing crossings or whatever.

Last one because what's being said here encompasses what this sub section represents(almost? kind of) ^_^.

Mar 7, 2024 at 6:32 AM Post #128 of 137
Mar 12, 2024 at 1:12 AM Post #129 of 137
I guess it is bad, because the uploader has not made it available in my country. :dt880smile:
You need to move to another country if Kiss videos are not available:) I have a song that I couldn’t get out of my head, and now it’s not available in the US. It’s from the soundtrack Playing God 2021: Leigh Nash singing Heaven on Earth. Would link it here, but literally can never find a link to listen to it now. It’s a Canadian movie: are the rights now only in Canada?

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 6:51 AM Post #130 of 137
You need to move to another country if Kiss videos are not available:) I have a song that I couldn’t get out of my head, and now it’s not available in the US. It’s from the soundtrack Playing God 2021: Leigh Nash singing Heaven on Earth. Would link it here, but literally can never find a link to listen to it now. It’s a Canadian movie: are the rights now only in Canada?
Don't worry, my music taste allows me live easily without Kiss videos.

Mar 12, 2024 at 8:33 AM Post #131 of 137
The Paul Lynde Halloween Special with Kiss is a hell of a lot of fun!

It’s funny that people are talking about Kiss. A friend of mine just got hired to be in the new KISS band. He’s a great musician. I’m sure it will be like a breath of fresh air for the band to have new members. Some bands get worse as time goes on, and some get better. I just watched Billy Idol: State Line, and I never would have considered him back in the day, but he’s developed into a great songwriter with a fantastic band. I highly recommend that video. The concert is held at the foot of Hoover Dam.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:00 PM Post #133 of 137

Fantastic band, but they never got big in the US. (Yes, that is him without glasses on the right.)

Here he is wearing his glasses...

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2024 at 7:46 PM Post #134 of 137
With our lack of military force,music is our obvious course to world domination.Just wait until we take away Neil Young and Rush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back