sound magic pl11 or pl30 ?
May 10, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #16 of 23
hello guys
i just went out to the local store and got the pl30
the earphones came with a lot of earbuds and even a over ear clip in
i connected the earphones with my nokia c7...
and heard few songs and found out that the sound volume is bit low but the clarity ( sound quality) is detailed a lot and the bass is also awesome with clear bass
so guys what could be the problem ? the is the sound volume a bit low ?
please help me out

May 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #18 of 23
Sensitivity a little lacking with PL30?  I wish.  They hiss, even out of an E5 or J3.  Not terribly at least.

May 11, 2011 at 4:55 AM Post #20 of 23

Quote:
Well, the specs don't (shouldn't) lie.  They're a little below average in sensitivity, at 100dB/mW.

noo they are not too quite in full volume
they are just just fine and with the double earbuds the sound is bit more louder
but my sennheiser pmX 60 is too loud

Quote:
Well, the PL30s are a bit less sensitive than many other IEMs.  Are they too quiet even when you turn the phone up all the way?

May 11, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #22 of 23
the earphones so far are going on great
the sound quality(clarity) is really good and even the bass,the bass doesnt make the sound clarity go low
and the earclips provided with these earphones are good too,they dont fall off...
i just find the red and blur colour( which connects the earphones and the cord)  a bit annoying 
hope the last for long and are the silicon buds durable ?
and DaBomb77766 thanks a lot because you answered all my small questions and everyone who helped me

May 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #23 of 23

Quote:
the earphones so far are going on great
the sound quality(clarity) is really good and even the bass,the bass doesnt make the sound clarity go low
and the earclips provided with these earphones are good too,they dont fall off...
i just find the red and blur colour( which connects the earphones and the cord)  a bit annoying 
hope the last for long and are the silicon buds durable ?
and DaBomb77766 thanks a lot because you answered all my small questions and everyone who helped me

It's great that you like them!  And no problem, I'm glad to help.

Well, the silicone eartips should last awhile, provided you aren't taking them off and swapping them all the time, that can stretch them and make them fall of by themselves occasionally.  But spare ones are pretty cheap if you ever do need more, but by then it'd probably almost be worth just getting new headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back