SONY's new 2012 Walkman Range!!
Jul 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #17 of 188
Quote:
I'll never buy another Sony that is a Euro-model after my experiance with the crap volume levels with the A-series... the WM-F looks like it's based on the WM-X.

I'll be sticking with my Z1070... love the size of the thing it suits my sausage-fingers & it sounds sublime.

The A-series volume isn't too bad....and there's always line-out available.
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Ah, Sony. I just wonder how people call Apple overpriced when there is Sony. You can get a Cowon Z2 for that money. With microSD. And the infamous SQ.

Cowons are certainly not perfect either....lol. I'd buy another Apple or Sony before buying another Cowon.

Jul 19, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #18 of 188
Yup..nothing wrong with the volume level on the A series. (old or newer models).

And I'd never get another Cowon either.

Jul 19, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #19 of 188
I'll pass on another Cowon as well,...Sony, Apple, Sansa, or Samsung only.

Jul 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #20 of 188
I'm keeping the DAPs I have..more interested in getting more and different iems.

Jul 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #22 of 188
Quote:
I'm not really bothering with either ATM,...all bore me.

Trade you a Rockboxed Fuze+ for one of your remaining DAP's! 

Jul 21, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #24 of 188
Quote:
Lol!!! Bite me bro,...
Anyone wana buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus?
wink.gif

Had a chance to look at (but not listen to) my cousin's 120GB Classic today. It's physically smaller than I thought it would be, I was surprised. Of course, it was right next to the SGP 5.0...lol.

Jul 21, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #25 of 188
It doesn't look like it will be that great..

No 64GB, small screen, low battery life..

Why do these companies not see that to beat the iPod, you actually have to make something better? Something with a higher cost.. less memory.. no cameras.. etc etc,, Wont work.

Jul 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #26 of 188
The new E series already is on sale in the UK.

Jul 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #27 of 188
The new E series already is on sale in the UK.

Only the NWZ-E470 Series so far.

The new model with noise cancelling, the NWZ-E574 & new F Series are not yet released.

F series at least plays FLAC is surposed to have on board GPS, but at only 16gb it's too small & it's 24hr battery life is no better than the A860 series.

I'm not going to rush out & get one, I'll give it a few months & pick one up for a 1/3rd of retail price on Fleabay. Don't believe me? Check out the average price of A865's on eBay, seems Walkmans don't hold their price unlike Apple products.

Mark

Jul 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #28 of 188
GRRR.... they keep insisting on that damn WM-PORT. even sony itself dosnt make accesories for it. why the hell do they keep insisting on that crap apple wannabe WM port.

They managed to drop sonicstage, but they keep insisting on that **** port no one uses.

Remember the HD5 ? MiniUSB and line out using the HP out and using the software to turn the amp on and off ?

sony can shove them. atleast samsung learned and dropped their proprietary connector. but sony keeps insisting on it, it just fills me with rage...

Jul 23, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #29 of 188
Quote:
GRRR.... they keep insisting on that damn WM-PORT. even sony itself dosnt make accesories for it. why the hell do they keep insisting on that crap apple wannabe WM port.

They managed to drop sonicstage, but they keep insisting on that **** port no one uses.

Remember the HD5 ? MiniUSB and line out using the HP out and using the software to turn the amp on and off ?

sony can shove them. atleast samsung learned and dropped their proprietary connector. but sony keeps insisting on it, it just fills me with rage...

The WM-Port is fine by me.....it allows me line-out capability with an inexpensive LOD cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back