Sony WF-1000XM4 Impressions Thread
Feb 28, 2023 at 4:31 PM Post #2,792 of 2,999
You claim “Sony has dropped the ball” because they don’t offer a specific feature that you personally would like. In that case I will claim that “Sony is 100% on the ball” as they have offered everything I want.

Can’t you see that both those statements are nonsense ?

No product offers everything everybody wants and Sony have made their choices just like every other manufacturer has and in Sony’s opinion your wish was not important or they didn’t think of it or it was counter to something else they wanted.

You said i can constructively criticize them - but here you are even more clear. NOBODY CAN CRITICIZE SONY IF THEY MAKE nc800 happy. you are hilarious.

yes I said they dropped a ball on a feature that many other TOTL TWS have, clearly something people use, by not including it. I mean that is constructive criticism. first you say people can give constructive criticism, then again now you say they can't, if you and other people are ok with it.

somehow, your new logic is, if some people are fine without the feature, then there is no room to criticize.

what is wrong with you? either you are trolling or are just so so obtuse. annoying either way.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #2,793 of 2,999
You said i can constructively criticize them - but here you are even more clear. NOBODY CAN CRITICIZE SONY IF THEY MAKE nc800 happy. you are hilarious.

yes I said they dropped a ball on a feature that many other TOTL TWS have, clearly something people use, by not including it. I mean that is constructive criticism. first you say people can give constructive criticism, then again now you say they can't, if you and other people are ok with it.

somehow, your new logic is, if some people are fine without the feature, then there is no room to criticize.

what is wrong with you? either you are trolling or are just so so obtuse. annoying either way.

I've learned in life that - it's not what you say, it's how you said it. Anyone with self awareness can see the context between the two of you. It's not a personal attack on your intelligence and vice versa. Hope everyone however many in majority or minority, get the features they want from this brand or any other vast options available. Enjoy the music!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #2,794 of 2,999
So how do you switch between the 2 devices?

In the Connect app, first enable 'connect to 2 devices" in System tab. Then connect to your mobile device and your secondary device. After connecting to both, you'll see the two connected devices in the Status tab of the app. Switch and manage your devices there.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023 at 7:25 PM Post #2,795 of 2,999
In the Connect app, first enable 'connect to 2 devices" in System tab. Then connect to your mobile device and your secondary device. After connecting to both, you'll see the two connected devices in the Status tab of the app. Switch and manage your devices there.
It would be good if you could tap a bud to switch between them

Feb 28, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #2,797 of 2,999

Sigh. I give up on you, you clearly don’t want to get the point. Added to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2023 at 4:14 AM Post #2,798 of 2,999

As much as I've enjoyed seeing this civil discussion, I think it's evolved beyond purposes of this thread, which is supposed to be about impressions about the headphones, not trying to prove a point about how someone does or doesn't understand someone else's opinion.
So, maybe keep it civil and maybe take it elsewhere if you really need to continue with this debate.
(Maybe we should make a constructive criticism thread too...)

Mar 1, 2023 at 10:49 AM Post #2,800 of 2,999
Its also fixed the annoying problem, the buds would automatically disconnect from phone while listening to music and connect to pc if I switched it on, making me having to reconnect manually to the phone again,, sooooo annoying, so much so I unpaired them and stopped using them with the pc.. But now the buds just says "2nd device connected" when I turn on the pc without disconnecting from the phone stopping the music:gs1000smile:

Mar 2, 2023 at 11:14 AM Post #2,802 of 2,999
N
Also whats more impressive the app doesn't need tobe running for the 2 devices to work simultaneously and I thought it was a app thing?
No it’s mainly a fw thing in the buds, the feature just needs to be enabled in the buds via the app

Mar 3, 2023 at 2:02 AM Post #2,804 of 2,999
Get LDAC on Windows with this driver here . Makes a HUGE difference in sq. It's not free - 5.99$ for 1 PC then 1.99$ for any other PC. It's worth it imo.

Very nice, thanks!

Mar 3, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #2,805 of 2,999
Get LDAC on Windows with this driver here . Makes a HUGE difference in sq. It's not free - 5.99$ for 1 PC then 1.99$ for any other PC. It's worth it imo.

1677855405666.png

1677856126697.png

Playing a 44.1 kHz FLAC.

Tidal playing in Exclusive mode - as the MQA file unfolds to 88.2 kHz, it's using this sample rate too when sending the data to the headphones, and it switches to 44.1/48/96 kHz too depending on the file.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back