Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Dec 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #1,247 of 2,024
Quote:
OMG are u serious?? is this like a bootleg or something? ****...does this mean that some functions are missing or somethin?

wow im really dissapointed now -__-'

Before you get all excited, please start reading from page 69.

Dec 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM Post #1,248 of 2,024
Quote:
OMG are u serious?? is this like a bootleg or something? ****...does this mean that some functions are missing or somethin?

wow im really dissapointed now -__-'

You are just missing a Serial Number in the back plate and in the Firmware, that the reason you can't update it at the moment,
if you get it at a good price you have no reason to be disappointed !!

This player is awesome and sound very good with a very nice interface and form factor :)

Dec 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #1,249 of 2,024
Quote:

You are just missing a Serial Number in the back plate and in the Firmware, that the reason you can't update it at the moment,
if you get it at a good price you have no reason to be disappointed !!

This player is awesome and sound very good with a very nice interface and form factor :)

+1

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #1,252 of 2,024
Anyone have a list of the demo music they have on the Japanese units? I deleted my Music folder (prior to setting up sync with a new install of MediaMonkey), only to realise I didn't have copies of all the demo tracks. Some weren't so bad so a list of the authors/tracks would be awesome. :)

Good news! It turns out the demo tracks are stored outside /Music, so they're all still there. Phew.

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #1,254 of 2,024
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ok read the whole thing from page 69 till now.... °-°'   ok yep i got also one of the "special" ones... also with no serial nr.

but thx.... kinda makes me feel better that im not the only one with this problem xD

Luckily with the F800 series, the update is pretty minimal unless you're directly affected by one of the changes. It'd suck more of you had a Z1000-series which couldnt be updated to Android 4. Enjoy your device and avoid updates. :)

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #1,255 of 2,024
I tried to online register MDR 1R headphone serial number as new Sony member and obtain foc prolong warranty period, So strange I also unable to get serial number at the body and box.
Upon request Sony feedback me that no serial number for it, but I can see the option to input serial number for it. x.x

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #1,258 of 2,024
Quote:

Here the dimension 57 x 114,5 x 9 mm and 100 grams of weight.

thanks man
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #1,260 of 2,024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back