Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Oct 21, 2012 at 6:47 AM Post #511 of 2,024
Quote:
I can smell "earphone fetish"....
deadhorse.gif

blink.gif
 me?... I resent that remark.... anyone know how JH16Pro's sound with the WM-F or WM-Z?...
wink_face.gif

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #517 of 2,024
Hi to everyone on the forum, firstly may I commend everyone on the forum for helping me to decide upon buying a new Walkman to replace my ageing  A series . I’ve wanted a new Walkman for a while now, and having laid eyes on the f807/s gun metal edition I can safely say that this is the only Walkman that I want to purchase. I’m from the UK so I was just wondering Alex, if you had anymore gun metal editions on the way, and how much would it cost roughly, in total to ship to the uk.  I’m willing to follow OK-GUY’s advice and insure the value as a gift at the price of $30-50 dollars which will make the Walkman except from any charges. Could you please let me know. Thanks in advance

Oct 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #518 of 2,024
Lol, thanks Ok-Guy.To be honest I almost bought the Z but changed my mind when I saw the Gun Metal Version (Arf Turok and his da** photos 
wink_face.gif
).
So now I am condemned to wait for better prices.

Can anyone tell how it sounds with Hip Hop and Soul, and particularly with Soul?

Oct 21, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #519 of 2,024
Quote:
Lol, thanks Ok-Guy.To be honest I almost bought the Z but changed my mind when I saw the Gun Metal Version (Arf Turok and his da** photos 
wink_face.gif
).

Can anyone tell how it sounds with Hip Hop and Soul, and particularly with Soul?

Pondu... I can tell you right now my WM-Z is brilliant with soul-music... Dorothy Moore, EW&F, The Dells, Chilites, Delfonics, Harold Melvin, Booker T & MG's, Randy Crawford, Roberta Flack, et al, all sound excellent...  Teddy Pendergrass is a absolute hoot... mp3-320k minimum hth.

also... you may want to pm Alex when considering buying the WM-F, looks like his prices are going to be unbeatable.

Oct 21, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #520 of 2,024
Quote:
wink_face.gif
).

Je suis désolé pour ma réponse tardive ...
Je n'écoute pas de hip-hop
For my ears, the Z sounds wonderful with almost everything, but what makes it special, is live concerts ....
You should  listen to Fleetwood Mac live concert Album "The very best of" Big love (live, 1997), or Céline Dion concerts......

Now, for the big question , what about the F?.....Vous devez attendre...heureusement pas beaucoup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back