Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Oct 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #451 of 2,024
Quote:
Wow, that's even lighter than the official claim of 100g...
Turok you might want to try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.h6ah4i.android.music_visualizer2&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5oNmFoNGkuYW5kcm9pZC5tdXNpY192aXN1YWxpemVyMiJd
I'm using it on my SII currently from time to time and plan to set it as a live wallpaper for the F806. It actually responds to the music the way visualizers should... based on frequencies, whereas Sony's visualizer needs the analysis first and really seems to just react to the overall 'mood' of the song... it goes faster or whatever when the song does... But has almost no actual correlation to it.

By the way guys, mine is supposed to come with an official "exclusive case"... they say it's specially for preorder launch units... I'll be sure to grab a picture.

Thanks...that is exactly what I want....You complete me...
wink_face.gif

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #452 of 2,024
Quote:

Quote:

I'll give that to Turok or Waytoocrazy. 
L3000.gif
 I will chime in with my impression though. :)  To think of it, Turok deserves to be the go-to-guy given his enthusiasm.  Plus he has been very helpful and continue to drag us along this journey with him.  Heck, I have to thanks Alex & Turok with their helps obtaining the gun metal F807S.

.............and to all ....

Thank you guys, really thank you.

I have to find the time and try to start it this weekend, and hope everybody join.

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #453 of 2,024
Thanks...that is exactly what I want....You complete me...:wink_face: .

heh, well I mentioned it back in my impressions post like ten pages back. It's a great find really, it even has multiple variations. Just be careful of using it as a wallpaper with a lot of items on the Sony launcher, it can lag up. I personally intend to use Apex.

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #458 of 2,024
Quote:
Wow, that's even lighter than the official claim of 100g...
Turok you might want to try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.h6ah4i.android.music_visualizer2&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5oNmFoNGkuYW5kcm9pZC5tdXNpY192aXN1YWxpemVyMiJd
I'm using it on my SII currently from time to time and plan to set it as a live wallpaper for the F806. It actually responds to the music the way visualizers should... based on frequencies, whereas Sony's visualizer needs the analysis first and really seems to just react to the overall 'mood' of the song... it goes faster or whatever when the song does... But has almost no actual correlation to it.

By the way guys, mine is supposed to come with an official "exclusive case"... they say it's specially for preorder launch units... I'll be sure to grab a picture.

Nice find thanks! I'm trying it out now. It is a bit simple but it works. The Lazer one and the Simple Bars are visually good enough :)

The F800 actually have a visulizer Live Wall Paper build in. It's called Specturm. You can simply select it from the live wall paper menu. It is very responsive and accurate, very fast and stable. I had it on since i got the player yesterday, didn't notice any battery drain or home page slowing down at all. I've attached some screen shot for u to see it in action.

Oct 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #461 of 2,024
Oct 19, 2012 at 6:15 AM Post #462 of 2,024
@vedye
I think that live wallpaper comes pre installed with with most Android devices. I think its part of the original Google build

It was made available in Gingerbread devices and upward, if I'm not wrong. And it is quite responsive and accurate indeed, and even pulses when idle, but it doesn't have as much resolution or customization.

Oh cool I didn't know that cos it wasn't on my Nexus 7 which is the jelly bean.

And actually, for anyone that is looking for a visualiser, look no further, projectM is the ultimate to go. If you don't know what it is, google milkdrop. it looks exactly the same as on PC :) can be used as live wall paper too :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.psperl.projectM&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5wc3BlcmwucHJvamVjdE0iXQ..

Personally, I don't like this kind of visualization... I guess my preference remains the classic 'EQ bars' style...

i still have some 32gb blue if you are interested:beerchug:

How much... I might be convinced to sell my 32GB Black to someone who wants it...
Wait, 32GB, not 64... drat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back