SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Dec 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #6,515 of 7,541
previousy I used Sony A826, but not so much. A15 is charging now, I just tried several tracks wich was uploaded by manufacture, and yes - it sounds muuuch better. first feeling is positive. but I still waiting for panasonic hd10 cans to feel a sound quality. 
But I have found a problem - I can't connect it via bluetooth with galaxy note 5, they cannot detect each other.
firmware - 1.01
bluetooth version - 2.1
Is this a known problem of 1.01 firmware and I just need to upgrade it?

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #6,516 of 7,541
  previousy I used Sony A826, but not so much. A15 is charging now, I just tried several tracks wich was uploaded by manufacture, and yes - it sounds muuuch better. first feeling is positive. but I still waiting for panasonic hd10 cans to feel a sound quality. 
But I have found a problem - I can't connect it via bluetooth with galaxy note 5, they cannot detect each other.
firmware - 1.01
bluetooth version - 2.1

As far as I know the A15 can connect only wireless headphones, headsets and speakers (or any A2DP device) via Bluetooth (i.e. audio streaming only, no data transfer). I also have tried to pair my A15 with an Android device via bluetooth with no success.

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #6,518 of 7,541

As far as I know the A15 can connect only wireless headphones, headsets and speakers (or any A2DP device) via Bluetooth (i.e. audio streaming only, no data transfer). I also have tried to pair my A15 with an Android device via bluetooth with no success.

My A25 connects to my phone. I can send tracks from my phone to my A25. The A15 can surely also do this.

Dec 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #6,520 of 7,541
Which phone are you using?

I tried with multiple Android devices and my A15 simply does not find my devices to pair them.

EDIT: I successfully transferred a file from my phone to A15.

The problem was that I was trying to pair A15 using the option "Add Device (Pairing)". This option in fact does not work for pairing with a smartphone.

It only works when the option "Receive File" is used in the A15, and the send file from the smartphone. The pairing happens as part of this process and in fact it works.

Not very intuitive, but possibly it is explained in the user manual (which I just read some portions)... :)

Dec 28, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #6,521 of 7,541
firmware - 1.01
bluetooth version - 2.1

Frankly, I had no problems connecting my A17, I always put the latest firmware from the date of purchase!

Dec 28, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #6,522 of 7,541
Which phone are you using?

I tried with multiple Android devices and my A15 simply does not find my devices to pair them.

EDIT: I successfully transferred a file from my phone to A15.

The problem was that I was trying to pair A15 using the option "Add Device (Pairing)". This option in fact does not work for pairing with a smartphone.

It only works when the option "Receive File" is used in the A15, and the send file from the smartphone. The pairing happens as part of this process and in fact it works.

Not very intuitive, but possibly it is explained in the user manual (which I just read some portions)... :)

Needs to be quoted again, can also send files Walkman to Walkman.

But bluetooth is slow, it's fine for headphones and speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back