SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Sep 2, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #5,448 of 7,541
Quote:
What? They must have taken it down cause it was there this morning lol

no worries,i've experienced the same thing with other websites, it's a frustrating experience to say the least. this sony site is new so i'm sure many pages are still under construction.
  its not listed now for some reason, but the link for the page is still up http://www.sony.com/electronics/walkman/nw-zx100-series 

thanks for that. it shows some minimal specs http://www.sony.com/electronics/walkman/nw-zx100-series#product_details_default
although when i attempted to get the full specs it took me to a 404 page.but it'll be back up soon enough i bet.

Sep 3, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #5,449 of 7,541
My A15's battery seemingly died yesterday. Showed "full" after loading, then went to zero in 10 Seconds. When connected to the charger it showed full again and so on. Contacted Amazon.de and they are actually sending me a replacement unit for free. Bought it in April.

Anyone here with similar issues? I have been using different USB chargers (Apple, Blackberry, LG), may that be the cause? 

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #5,452 of 7,541
  My A15's battery seemingly died yesterday. Showed "full" after loading, then went to zero in 10 Seconds. When connected to the charger it showed full again and so on. Contacted Amazon.de and they are actually sending me a replacement unit for free. Bought it in April.

Anyone here with similar issues? I have been using different USB chargers (Apple, Blackberry, LG), may that be the cause? 

Did you have it on "battery care" mode ?

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #5,453 of 7,541

the chargers aren't the problem, i charged mine with apple's chargerm now with my xperia charger or my Oppo HA-2 charger 

Sep 3, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #5,456 of 7,541
Why Sony NEVER EVER says something about the output impedance of their products?
I believe they do not know what it is.

If you ever made the experience and ask for it in a Sony store the reactions are usually
purely helpless because they never heard that something like that exists!

Sep 3, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #5,459 of 7,541

Users who are viewing this thread

Back