SONY NW-ZX2
Feb 6, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #904 of 14,773
  I ordered on the 1st , looked in on the site and  they were unavailable  . that was fast I was thinking I'd get the Ibasso dx90   needed more space   .. I have 2 zunes   1 zune hd     .   I have a bunch of other  mp3 players  and newer phones... just sell them all and get this . should last a few years .   now the hunt for some great head phones...any suggestions ?

Feb 6, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #907 of 14,773
I never got an email from Sony, saying they were available...

...go figure.

Feb 6, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #908 of 14,773
 me either,  requested  info more than once  way before  CES  and after . so I just watched this forum and others  and saw the  pre order AD starting the 29th ..heck I was going to wait for best buy or others to get it ...glad I didn't .

Feb 7, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #911 of 14,773
Sorry dude,I got a bit lost with the term 'native', as I thought it was native as to playing DSD file (which is not the case)
Salutations ☺️☺️
I do not understand your point.
The zx1 and zx2 can play dsd. This is converted to PCM first. There are no daps that play native DsD except for the AK240 and that's arguable both ways whether it really is "true DsD" conversion (ie 1 bit)

Feb 7, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #912 of 14,773
  I have a bunch of other  mp3 players  and newer phones... just sell them all and get this . should last a few years .   now the hunt for some great head phones...any suggestions ?

Thought of doing this too, but having multiple players gives less play time and increases the life span. Using one dap continuously will decrease its charging capacity right?
I postponed this purchase, when price comes down a bit I will pounce. I have enough daps, Walkmans and discmans to enjoy until then:kissing_smiling_eyes:

Feb 7, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #914 of 14,773
I tested the zx2 today, about 15minutes.  I was impressed by how great the zx2 could bring out the low bass effect through my UERM. It turns the UERM to a taste kind of UM miracle. Sound become thicker, layering was darn good, details in background was vivid, more upfront.. Ah... i am missing them now.

Edit: To describe the built quality, i would say it was like a Nokia 3310. 

Feb 7, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #915 of 14,773
  my email notification from Sony went straight to junk mail, using gmail and hotmail

Agree mine too LOL, and they have stopped sending me WOOOOOT
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back