SONY NW-ZX2
Jul 9, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #6,332 of 14,773
Jul 9, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #6,334 of 14,773
  soft reset should be taping that button and selecting reboot.  holding it down forces a shutdown, thus a hard reset.

Thanks, the information on the unit is misleading, at first I just kept using the hardware key, I wish it was simple just like the Samsung volume+power+home.

Jul 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #6,336 of 14,773

Thanks, the information on the unit is misleading, at first I just kept using the hardware key, I wish it was simple just like the Samsung volume+power+home.

Why not just return it, and get the US version.

Somehow my play store messed up and wouldn't work, and I couldn't get it to work, so all I need was to reset, it's working now.

Jul 9, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #6,337 of 14,773

I understand what you say, can you use the volume without first using the hardware button, my Samsung on android 4.2 works without the hardware button.

You don't have to use the hardware button first to bring up the volume slider. Use one of those volume slider widgets from google play and put it on your home screen.

Thanks I didn't think about it, never used the play store on this unit.

I now use a floating volume slider.

Jul 10, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #6,341 of 14,773
Hi,

I'm trying to get my ZX2 to work with my Hugo, but i'm having issues with it.

I'm using Onkyo HF unlocked. Whatever i play using the Onkyo the light on the Hugo is Red (44.1) it does not matter whether the file is  a DSD or normal redbook. It does not change colour.

On the Onkyo player the settings is set to 

DSD Output format: DoP

Onkyo USB HF Driver is valid (ticked)

Output Audio Route: Device.

Am I missing something?

Jul 10, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #6,342 of 14,773
  Hi,

I'm trying to get my ZX2 to work with my Hugo, but i'm having issues with it.

I'm using Onkyo HF unlocked. Whatever i play using the Onkyo the light on the Hugo is Red (44.1) it does not matter whether the file is  a DSD or normal redbook. It does not change colour.

On the Onkyo player the settings is set to 

DSD Output format: DoP

Onkyo USB HF Driver is valid (ticked)

Output Audio Route: Device.

Am I missing something?

Haven't tried the DoP setting, I use PCM and it works on my iPhone and ZX1.  You might try that setting first to see.

Jul 10, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #6,344 of 14,773

Haven't tried the DoP setting, I use PCM and it works on my iPhone and ZX1.  You might try that setting first to see.

Hi,

I can hear the sound in PCM or DoP. It just when I'm playing it either in Dop or PCM the light on the Hugo is at red.

Never had no issues when I was using my iphone with the Hugo. The lights worked as it should.

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #6,345 of 14,773

Hi,

I can hear the sound in PCM or DoP. It just when I'm playing it either in Dop or PCM the light on the Hugo is at red.

Never had no issues when I was using my iphone with the Hugo. The lights worked as it should.

Don't have the zx2, but I'll re-check Onkyo settings on my zx1 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back