SONY NW-ZX2
Jul 24, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #6,616 of 14,755
You can use Chrome to translate Japanese although it might be translated as walk horse to water to elevate or some bizarre translation. 

Jul 24, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #6,617 of 14,755
You can use Chrome to translate Japanese although it might be translated as walk horse to water to elevate or some bizarre translation. 

Hahaha, yeah I know what you meant. I do use it from times to times, but the fact that some of the translations were like you said :D. No wonder why Google AI dream those dreams :D

Jul 24, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #6,621 of 14,755
Guys,

Where can one get a good cable 2pins or mmcx terminated to 3.5 trrs at a reasonable price aroind 100$ or less ?!

Good luck with that, I don't think it's very easy to come across at that price range ( didn't come across any recently while searching, though I don't normally use eBay). Where I live it's almost impossible to find any, at any price. So I ended up asking someone to help get me a Beat Audio 2-pin to 3.5mm TRRS cable when they were in Japan recently.

Also, if you're thinking about it, keep in mind the improvement in SQ is real and noticeable, but not night and day.

Jul 24, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #6,622 of 14,755
Well while searching now,

I found nocturnal audio products at treoo store ,

the cheapest cable terminated to ranko 3.5mm trrs 4 pole is around 60$ ,

But it is the cheapest 4 copper 4 conductor , there are other more expensive 8 conductor and silver ,

So i dont know wether this can degrade the quality regardless of the trrs connection or not.

If anybody is interested they can check them out.

i might go for it, i will still do some more researching.

Jul 24, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #6,624 of 14,755
Well while searching now,

I found nocturnal audio products at treoo store ,

the cheapest cable terminated to ranko 3.5mm trrs 4 pole is around 60$ ,

But it is the cheapest 4 copper 4 conductor , there are other more expensive 8 conductor and silver ,

So i dont know wether this can degrade the quality regardless of the trrs connection or not.

If anybody is interested they can check them out.

i might go for it, i will still do some more researching.

http://store.treoo.com/nocturnal-audio-acrux-8-stranded-silver-custom-cable.html
Nocturnal Audio Acrux certainely got my attention, seems so bang for the buck. $196 for an 8! conductor of 26awg 7N UP-OCC pure stranded silver Litz. Where's the catch? 5 strand count? It's half the price of the Effect equivalent one. The Acrux 4 conductor is $101 is also very appealing.
Certainely makes it harder to wait to buy a Linum Super BaX/Balanced SPC for twice the price.

Jul 25, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #6,626 of 14,755
Hmmph, is a killer waking up early... Playing my ZX2 much quieter than normal, and with no external noise, I can hear the CPU doing its thing...

Not necessarily a real world scenario, but a bit rubbish for late night / early morning quiet listening...

Jul 25, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #6,627 of 14,755
To the pedant who quoted me, you are the reason the people don't want to contribute. Admittedly most of my knowledge lies within studio plug-ins and some equipment. A major part of my interest is the electronic side of things not the synthetic placebo of hi-fi snobbery.

Jul 25, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #6,629 of 14,755
Hey guys I just picked up an ZX2 for $840 CAD all in.. Should have it in 2 weeks cause it's on backordered right now:)

And I thought I picked up a hell of a bargain when I got my ZX2 for €930 from amazon. Congratulations! :)

How did you get the massive discount, if you don't mind me asking? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back