SONY NW-ZX2
Nov 22, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #13,996 of 14,755
A day? Heck no. Last time I left it in a draw it was nearly 2 weeks with plenty left.

Definitely not what you are experiencing. I used all the apps in the post from this thread, and I just used the Chinese app itself to remove it . I'll dig up the videos I watched. You have removed it though right ?

What does battery management say? What is causing the battery usage ?

Hi, could you tell me what symbol I have to check to remove the Chinese app ?
I ask this because I have no usb audio output and I think it could be to this root

Nov 22, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #13,999 of 14,755
Hi, could you tell me what symbol I have to check to remove the Chinese app ?
I ask this because I have no usb audio output and I think it could be to this root

Hey . It's been a long time since I did it. I remember looking at YouTube video on how to remove it . Have a look, you should be able to find it relatively fast

Nov 24, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #14,001 of 14,755
Until now, no luck :frowning2:
I had a similar problem, but it turned out to be the order of which I turned on the devices. As far I remember: connect everything, then turn the DAC and then the nwzx2. Hope this helps

Nov 27, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #14,003 of 14,755
I had a similar problem, but it turned out to be the order of which I turned on the devices. As far I remember: connect everything, then turn the DAC and then the nwzx2. Hope this helps

Thank for the suggestion . Now I am
away from home, but on Monday, it will be the first thing I will check !

Thanks anyway, but no luck...(Cheked the opposite,too)
I think it is a compatibility problem with my DAC. So...By by Sony.....

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:01 PM Post #14,006 of 14,755
just wondering, for those with original leather case CKL-NWZX100 *( or other sony official leather cases for zx1, zx2 or wm1) , after constant usage, the leather is slight wearing out on the corner, some parts appear to be hardening and becoming dirty after 1 and half years of usage, the humid and hot conditions in hong kong summers don't help either, after cleaning my 2013 vw golf 7 with ikea asborb leather care kit a few days ( it's good and requires a bit of elbow grease), the car leathers seats is clean and supply, do you think i can use this kea asborb leather care kit on my sony leather case leather case CKL-NWZX100 (presumably leather case for zx1 and zx2 and wm1 are the same and can be cleaned and reconditions in the same way)

Jan 12, 2018 at 3:37 PM Post #14,010 of 14,755
yep, last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back