SONY NW-ZX100
Mar 22, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #2,671 of 3,849
  What are you referring to normal playlists? The Bookmark lists? with the bookmarks you can add songs from SD and internal memory but i think the bookmarks get reset if you connect it to PC

Like if you have playlist created in MediaGo on your PC with songs which are not all in the same storage on your walkman.

E.g. you have tracks A,B,C,D on your Walkman in your internal storage and tracks F,G,H,I on your memory card.

If you now want to copy that playlist to your walkman's internal storage it will have songs F,G,H,I then transferred also into the internal storage and then you have them on your device twice. Or has this been solved in the ZX100? 

Mar 23, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #2,672 of 3,849

What are you referring to normal playlists? The Bookmark lists? with the bookmarks you can add songs from SD and internal memory but i think the bookmarks get reset if you connect it to PC

Like if you have playlist created in MediaGo on your PC with songs which are not all in the same storage on your walkman.

E.g. you have tracks A,B,C,D on your Walkman in your internal storage and tracks F,G,H,I on your memory card.

If you now want to copy that playlist to your walkman's internal storage it will have songs F,G,H,I then transferred also into the internal storage and then you have them on your device twice. Or has this been solved in the ZX100? 

I don't think so because i found duplicated songs in internal and SD memory

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #2,674 of 3,849
Mar 26, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #2,675 of 3,849
I have got the ZX 100 that i am using with a seven year old Bose  supra aural type Triport.I had purchased the bose trusound as an upgrade(Did not research before buying) and it sucked compared to the older one.Anyways I was thinking that sony is trying to force users to buy their digital noise cancelling earphones to experience the built in feature but If we want to use our own pair then that feature cannot work. If someone has any idea of the schematics for the inbuilt earphone jack,It would be possible to create an adapter which has a 5 pole plug on one end and a pair of inputs on the other end,one for plugging in our preferred headphone and the other for plugging a pair of microphones which we could mount on our headphones to enable the Digital noise cancelling to work. It may not work like the originals from sony but it would help on long commutes to be able to enjoy our existing preferred headphones with the noise cancellation.

Apr 10, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #2,679 of 3,849
The Sony Canada website now has the NW ZX100 Walkman on their website. It says "available soon". No links yet of "where to buy" it. It doesn't specify a release date or anything like that. It's not on the Sony USA website yet. I wonder when or if it will pop up on the Sony USA website.

Here is the Canada ZX 100 page info:

http://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/walkman/nw-zx100-series

Hoepfully they release it soon. It's still marked as "available soon"although it's been weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back