SONY NW-ZX100
Nov 30, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #1,847 of 3,849
  Dignis brought out stellar leather cases for the ZX100

http://dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=108&cate_no=1&display_group=3

At first the yellow dignis I tought it was a PONO Player
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #1,848 of 3,849
  Dignis brought out stellar leather cases for the ZX100

http://dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=108&cate_no=1&display_group=3

Speak of the devil.... i was just telling people to wait for these a week before. And now they're released! :)

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #1,852 of 3,849

I ordered the ZX2 in the "deals" on the 25th & received it on the 27th. When did you order it ? Has it not been dispatched yet ? 

Ordered mine on the 26th i am still waiting for it..how is your ZX2 by the way?

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #1,853 of 3,849

I ordered the ZX2 in the "deals" on the 25th & received it on the 27th. When did you order it ? Has it not been dispatched yet ? 

maybe contact amazon or check your order for its shipping status

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #1,854 of 3,849

Perhaps they had a lot of orders, at the £330 price ? You would have thought it would have been dispatched by now ? Amazon logistics tends to be pretty good with delivery times normally.

I'm absolutely loving my ZX2 ! Playing as much as possible, to see if there is such a thing as "burn in" ?

Dec 2, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #1,855 of 3,849

Perhaps they had a lot of orders, at the £330 price ? You would have thought it would have been dispatched by now ? Amazon logistics tends to be pretty good with delivery times normally.

I'm absolutely loving my ZX2 ! Playing as much as possible, to see if there is such a thing as "burn in" ?

Another day and still nothing anyway i have been told to wait till friday....so annoying i was looking forward to listening to it rather sooner....The ZX2 is what i will buy sometime down the line that sound quality must be awesome

Dec 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #1,856 of 3,849
I love my zx100 was listening to Mozart "love duet" Se viver non degg'io  from Mitridate Re di Ponto opera such a virtuosistic operatic song, my zx100 rendered it flawless and when i decided to translate from Italian to english and spanish to understand hell!!! what a dramatic love in one point it says to his lover "If you were to die, please, at least let me die with you" the same thing i told my BF "if you die sweetie, i will commit suicide to die with you"

Dec 2, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #1,857 of 3,849
   Another day and still nothing anyway i have been told to wait till friday....so annoying i was looking forward to listening to it rather sooner....The ZX2 is what i will buy sometime down the line that sound quality must be awesome

Very odd that it's taking so long ! ?

ZX2, is getting better with each passing day. I'm beginning to believe there is such a thing as "burn in". Sound feels tighter, more controlled. Hearing things in music, that I never realised was there, or I did, but it wasn't exactly coming through. As I said previously, nothing is buried, too low in the mix, so to speak.

Hope your ZX100 arrives soon !!

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #1,860 of 3,849
hi,

Im looking to upgrade from listening with my z3 compact but anyone know if ZX100 is matching good with Dunu DN2000J ? (cause of very low impedance 8ohms)
Size and battery life are perfect but i will be very happy to keep the dn2000J.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back