SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #15,919 of 45,723
Listening on balanced, remember it wasn't burned it. But I manged to get about 40 hours on the SE burned it... Idk I'm not impressed at all.

No hiss... That a good thing. But sound quality alone.. No... Just no. It's OK. But at The price it just isn't awesome.

Somehow it's forcing the Zeus XR to not sound emotional. Which is a focal point if the Zeus.

Very very disappointed....

It made those cheap akg sound so good... But when you tie it with Thr Zeus.... A beast... Super resolving..... Thr Sony has dry points and peaky at times.... Idk. It makes my Zeus sound like 500 iems...

Sorry to hear. Just my 5 cents. Zeus based on BA drivers. From my experience they need burn it. From your short sound impression (sharp, edgy sound) iI can make decision that your earphones need some good burn in.

Nov 8, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #15,922 of 45,723
finally got the Dignis walkman case. :ksc75smile:

I’ve still heard nothing from them about my over a week old order and no reply to any mails but they didn’t waist any time to take my money

Nov 8, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #15,923 of 45,723
Sorry to hear. Just my 5 cents. Zeus based on BA drivers. From my experience they need burn it. From your short sound impression (sharp, edgy sound) iI can make decision that your earphones need some good burn in.

I've had Zeus for about 7/8 months now... This earpiece came back for a mild fit adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back