SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020 at 9:48 AM Post #43,756 of 45,723
I only bricked mine, so other people's device won't be bricked. It's ok, no worries.

I think this is really inappropriate of you. Nobody had to donate any "beers" to make me buy a NW-A45 and bring all that stuff on that little device, for example.

You seem to think that it's really that easy changing things, and risk free, if you're willing to post something like this. I would make sure I know what I'm talking about before I speak. I'm not sure you'd like bricking the DMP-Z1, when I don't even know if there is any way of unbricking it.

You also talk about stuff like this, but you are not replacing a simple file in an archive - just incredible of you.
I donated by choice, not by request. Thank you as always, Mr. Walkman.

Aug 27, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #43,757 of 45,723
I only bricked mine, so other people's device won't be bricked. It's ok, no worries.

I think this is really inappropriate of you. Nobody had to donate any "beers" to make me buy a NW-A45 and bring all that stuff on that little device, for example.

You seem to think that it's really that easy changing things, and risk free, if you're willing to post something like this. I would make sure I know what I'm talking about before I speak. I'm not sure you'd like bricking the DMP-Z1, when I don't even know if there is any way of unbricking it.

You also talk about stuff like this, but you are not replacing a simple file in an archive - just incredible of you.

For everyone else - no, you do not have to donate me anything in order to get new updates or things like that, if you ever thought so...

I tought @Whitigir ment it in joke way, like we here in america joke about a job better done when you have drink more beer and the job is better done then. Its in a joke way dont think he ment give me more donations so I can do more.

Might be a misunderstanding here, well thats how I understood it sont know...

Aug 27, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #43,758 of 45,723

That's how everyone should do it.

Please don't feel obliged to donate so you can get any future updates or anything. As long as there will be something new and interesting, I'm gonna release it.

I tought @Whitigir ment it in joke way, like we here in america joke about a job better done when you have drink more beer and the job is better done then. Its in a joke way dont think he ment give me more donations so I can do more.

He tried making it about the "beers" before, so I don't really think that it's a joke - I quoted his words, which he edited soon after posting them. What he meant is something like people should donate more before I could start doing something for other devices.

I'm really sorry for people who still didn't see what kind of person we're dealing with here.

However, it seems that guarding your own findings for beers are better than just selflessly sharing to benefit the community
Beers and more beers :wink: then we are talking

He's also trying to pass it as a joke now. How shameless is that?
It was a joke of course, beers make everything work. After all, it is the piss of god

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #43,759 of 45,723

It was a joke of course, beers make everything work. After all, it is the piss of god

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #43,760 of 45,723

Yarshh lol sorry but me I dont drink alcohol just occasionally and now that you called it god piss I have no desire ever lol to drink it.

@MrWalkman I am sorry to hear that, this is all going to far hope we dont start a new fight here with this zzzz.

I respect both of you guy, so I dont want to be in between 2 party here so I let it to you two to settle down please peacefully

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:10 AM Post #43,761 of 45,723
That's how everyone should do it.

Please don't feel obliged to donate so you can get any future updates or anything. As long as there will be something new and interesting, I'm gonna release it.
Got it. Regardless, we are lucky and appreciate it. Cheers

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #43,762 of 45,723
@MrWalkman I am sorry to hear that, this is all going to far hope we dont start a new fight here with this zzzz.

I respect both of you guy, so I dont want to be in between 2 party here so I let it to you two to settle down please peacefully

It's ok Vitaly, let's eventually give him a pat on the back.

Good job, Whitigir. Keep up the "good work".

tenor.gif

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #43,764 of 45,723
Yarshh lol sorry but me I dont drink alcohol just occasionally and now that you called it god piss I have no desire ever lol to drink it.

Dude, while I appreciate that you are a driver for a living and don’t ever drink....but DUDE! You don’t know what you are missing!!

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #43,765 of 45,723
Dude, while I appreciate that you are a driver for a living and don’t ever drink....but DUDE! You don’t know what you are missing!!

I don't smoke dont drink no interest in that sorry. I actually dont even understand the pleasure of hard strong alcohol drinks. Those taste so strong and burns my tongue and throat lo.
Like WHERE THE pleasure in this? It tastes so awful lmao and expensive!

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:35 AM Post #43,766 of 45,723
I don't smoke dont drink no interest in that sorry. I actually dont even understand the pleasure of hard strong alcohol drinks. Those taste so strong and burns my tongue and throat lo.
Like with everything, with time your palate kind of creates a resistance and it starts to develope, myself I’m a mezcal and whisky drinker, I’ve had my alcoholic era, nowadays my wife and I are collectors of off the road mezcals, each one of em are luxurious and complex and to get them you have to get into the country side of Mexico, they are not expensive (since we go into the palenques and actually talk to the producers) the sad thing is when they get the attention of profiting companies and they are bought, what you buy for 300 pesos a liter with the family, you end up paying 200 usd for a fancy bottle and government permission, the trips are worth it and the flavors are like music, complex and joyful. In my job line I relate everything to music, having a proper taste of something can be compared to listening to music and get lost in its passages and complexity

Aug 27, 2020 at 11:00 AM Post #43,767 of 45,723
Like with everything, with time your palate kind of creates a resistance and it starts to develope, myself I’m a mezcal and whisky drinker, I’ve had my alcoholic era, nowadays my wife and I are collectors of off the road mezcals, each one of em are luxurious and complex and to get them you have to get into the country side of Mexico, they are not expensive (since we go into the palenques and actually talk to the producers) the sad thing is when they get the attention of profiting companies and they are bought, what you buy for 300 pesos a liter with the family, you end up paying 200 usd for a fancy bottle and government permission, the trips are worth it and the flavors are like music, complex and joyful. In my job line I relate everything to music, having a proper taste of something can be compared to listening to music and get lost in its passages and complexity

I went to a mezcal tasting in Denmark some years ago with about 10 different ones, some more commercial and based on farm cacti while others were non commercial small batch mad from wild cacti. An amazing variety and here you can talk about terroir line you do with wine were the place it is grown translates into the taste.

Aug 27, 2020 at 11:04 AM Post #43,768 of 45,723
Same here, to me Coke is much much better.

Aug 27, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #43,769 of 45,723
Same here, to me Coke is much much better.
I on the other hand love getting intoxicated by the sounds of the walkman. That perpetual high you get when listening to it, man that’s the real deal!!

Aug 27, 2020 at 11:15 AM Post #43,770 of 45,723

Same here, I donated by choice motivated by appreciation, the downloads were open to everyone for free! from start till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back