SONY NW-A30 SERIES
Jan 4, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #706 of 2,453
My WM1A Has one is located under Output settings, maybe ask tenedosian to check it out for you, but both having same os why shouldnt A35 not have it?

oh, there is? i could not find the setting for the A35 i demo'd in a store near my office yesterday. this is great if there actually is!

Jan 5, 2017 at 12:15 AM Post #707 of 2,453
I completely agree. In fact, my wife who usually does not bother about all such tech savvy stuff, was so much impressed with the output quality. To me that is a great win. My son, who has been using his iPhone for Apple music,  now hates that after listening to this. Overall, it is going to be a keeper for a few more years (or until the upcoming X5 III impresses me better, in which case, my son would get this
tongue_smile.gif
 ) 

Jan 5, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #709 of 2,453
As far as all the reported issues of slow UI, slow startups, etc.; I can say my device works flawlessly. I have over 5800 files loaded on a SanDisk 200gb MicroSD card (FLAC, mixture of 16 and 24bit). 

I am in the market for an SD card and currently I use my 64 gb that is 99% full already. I remember recalling this post where you have said 200gb card works well. Are you sure the device recognizes the card as 200 gb card? Based on your answer I will decide if I need to go for 200 gb card or 128 gb card. Thanks in advance. 

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #714 of 2,453
I can't vouch for the website, but if anyone has this case and wants to share impressions...
http://www.buy2taobao.com/en/item/541126745173.html#.WG2CpFU1-po

It sure looks nice.

Oh and btw: Sony has confirmed the A30 release for the European and American markets. It looks like Europe is only getting 16 Gb options though, with or without headphones.
I'm disappointed that there's no ZX100 replacement announced, so this will become my new player. I'm not entirely sold on the looks department, does it look better or worse in real life?

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:21 AM Post #715 of 2,453
  I can't vouch for the website, but if anyone has this case and wants to share impressions...
http://www.buy2taobao.com/en/item/541126745173.html#.WG2CpFU1-po

It sure looks nice.

Oh and btw: Sony has confirmed the A30 release for the European and American markets. It looks like Europe is only getting 16 Gb options though, with or without headphones.
I'm disappointed that there's no ZX100 replacement announced, so this will become my new player. I'm not entirely sold on the looks department, does it look better or worse in real life?

your question is a little not clear.
if you asked the difference between these two players then I will answer you.
*ZX100 - larger than the A30!
*ZX100 has a more surround sound and a fatter bass than the A30.
*ZX100 - control seemed much better than the A30, A30 - I had several times to press the touch screen to switch track or fast forward.
*The EQ on the Zx100 is more convenient than that on the new A30, others better sound, better not to touch.
* From the A30 I noticed a problem when I played music on my micro SD (64GB) after a minute / 30 seconds, the player rebooted.

Jan 5, 2017 at 5:24 AM Post #716 of 2,453
  your question is a little not clear.
if you asked the difference between these two players then I will answer you.
*ZX100 - larger than the A30!
*ZX100 has a more surround sound and a fatter bass than the A30.
*ZX100 - control seemed much better than the A30, A30 - I had several times to press the touch screen to switch track or fast forward.
*The EQ on the Zx100 is more convenient than that on the new A30, others better sound, better not to touch.
* From the A30 I noticed a problem when I played music on my micro SD (64GB) after a minute / 30 seconds, the player rebooted.

No, I didn't ask the differences 
wink.gif
 . Just a subjective opinion whether or not the A30 looks better in real life than on pictures.
 Thanks though 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back