Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones
Nov 17, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #49 of 644
It's the Sony story Holiday Catalog, they mail it to me because I shop from them a lot.. I can post a picture tonight after I get home from work. I'm willing to bet Best Buy and Amazon will also be selling the headphone for $99 starting 11/23.

So you an just go into BB on 11/23 and ask them for a price match.

Nov 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #51 of 644
It'll be $99 at store.sony.com for sure. So you can always show them the website on your phone, show them the Amazon price (if it's $99 there) or it might even be in Best Buy's system for $99. I've noticed that All the sale prices at sony.com are always at Best Buy and Amazon the same weeks.

Nov 23, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #58 of 644
Can anyone compare this to Logitech UE 6000(On Noise cancelling mode) ? I bought a UE 6000 few days back, loved its signature and the amount of bass though its not comfortable for me. Kinda heavy and thus exerting pressure on my ears making it discomfort in few mins of listening. The cushioning in this look much more bigger and seems to be comfortable than UE 6000. Will it be a upgrade in SQ?

Nov 23, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #60 of 644
Thank you guys for sharing your feedback. Good stuff.

I am looking for bass headphones which should make me feel the bass. I am confuse between MDR-XB950BT vs Beats studio wireless 2.0 Vs Parrot zik 2.0.

if anyone here own MDR-XB950BT and you have also tried Beats studio wireless 2.0 then how would you compare its bass sound quality with sony MDR-XB950BT?

As I know Parrot zik 2.0 is only available yet in Europe. Most of you might haven't tried it yet.

But At least you guys can give me good picture of  sony MDR-XB950BT Vs  Beats studio wireless 2.0?  

Your feedback would be appreciated.    

Cheers, 

H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back