Sony MDR E811 LP
Oct 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

radi6404

New Head-Fier
So this earphone is now offered in ebay and I am wondering if it is good. I think I had this earphones once and were very pleased with it, until the one driver stopped due to cable issues. Is this earbud good or not very, since as far as I remember it was much better then the Sony MDR E828 or 829 V, is that right or not?

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #2 of 7
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #3 of 7
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.

Those of us who like earbuds more than in-ear headphones are a dwindling minority. Indeed, I just finished a review of the Creative Aurvana Air and it has yet to receive any comments...

Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I've not heard the E811. Normally, I would recommend you try the Blue Ever Blue 328R "the Black" but they may be hard to obtain considering that you are in Europe (Germany?). It might be a safe bet just to stick with Sennheiser, though none of their lower-end models will satisfy you as much as your MX760, which happens to be one of my favorites (second to the Aurvana Air).

If you are interested in some other options, take a look at ClieOS' Earbuds Round-Up.

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for your help man. Yes, I live in Germany and it is very difficult to get most of the earbuds mentioned here with amazon for example. I guess the only place to get earbuds is ebay, where you can not return it. I do not have the MX 760, but the MX 660 and am pleased with them, but want also some other phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back