Sony ier-m9 vs Campfire Solaris vs 64 Audio u12t
Aug 20, 2020 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Hohenheimsenberg

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I'm looking to upgrade my current Dunu Falcon C iem. I like them but not so much, I feel they sound too metalic, they don't hurt my ears tough.
I'm going to use these in my work, for my home I own a pair of 4xx for videogames/movies and a pair of Focal Clear.

From all of them preference goes to the clears, I just wish they were a little less crisp in the lower highs, but I love them.
What I can tell is that I like a slightly warm sound, I like the bass detail of the 4xx but I don't like that it bleeds to the rest of the frequencies. Just for that I prefer the Clears bass for music listening (that is ok for games). I'm not a bass head or highs head, perhaps a warm head but have never listened to anything too warm.

And finally I like staging but I'm ok if it doesn't have a lot, since I'm using them exclusively for music. I prefer to listen the separation of the instruments without interfering one with another.

Price is not an issue, since I can get them all at the same price, sony for new and the other two used at around $1k.

Aug 21, 2020 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 4
Of the three? M9

Aug 24, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #4 of 4
Well, you asked for a slightly warm sound signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back