Sony D-25S mod with BB OPA2134UA
May 6, 2003 at 8:37 AM Post #48 of 59
Works fine for me, thanks a lot!
Toro, which chip did you replace with the 134?
From reading this thread, I had the impression you were working on the audio circuitry, but the opamp in your picture (IC503) is on the Servo Board ("Focus Low Boost"), is this it?

May 6, 2003 at 1:10 PM Post #50 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by toro_bull
BB OPA2134UA...

Obviously. What I was asking is, where did you put it? From looking at the photo and the schematic, one could be lead to believe you've replaced an opamp in the focus servo system?

May 6, 2003 at 5:14 PM Post #51 of 59
toro, the gif doesnt show. Am i suppose to download it? i tried right clicking and saving it. But after downloading it, it doesnt open.

May 6, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #52 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by danlaix
toro, the gif doesnt show. Am i suppose to download it? i tried right clicking and saving it. But after downloading it, it doesnt open.

That's how it's supposed to work, but those are some pretty big gifs, could cause problems with some programs. I've scaled a version down to half size (6300x4400), it's only 800k and the resolution should be more than good enough for most purposes (and it can be even opened by MS Photo Editor
wink.gif
). I'm on a dial-up and also don't have webspace for this sort of traffic, but I could mail it to Antness for hosting if anybody's interested...

May 7, 2003 at 12:40 AM Post #53 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by PeterR
Obviously. What I was asking is, where did you put it? From looking at the photo and the schematic, one could be lead to believe you've replaced an opamp in the focus servo system?

You are being awfully coy. The chip in question, as surely you must know from reading the schematic
wink.gif
, is, indeed, part of the focus motor servo. Ah, well... perhaps that's why it sounded "more in focus"...
rolleyes.gif

May 19, 2003 at 1:21 PM Post #57 of 59
I was able to get it from Antness's link when I tried it - is it still not working for you? I can also put it up somewhere that you could FTP it from, but I can't leave it up there due to bandwidth issues, or I could burn it to a CD and mail it to you.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back