Sony Announced NWZ-A820 series.....finally 16GB Sony DAP's
Mar 16, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #92 of 477
That is good news, wait for your reviews!

Quote:

Originally Posted by STONER1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well it appears the new players will start shipping at the beginning of next week. I checked my account and they charged me for my player today. I checked sonystyle and estimated shipping on the new models is 3/17. review coming soon.

Mar 17, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #94 of 477
Quote:

Originally Posted by STONER1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well it appears the new players will start shipping at the beginning of next week. I checked my account and they charged me for my player today. I checked sonystyle and estimated shipping on the new models is 3/17. review coming soon.

You're talking about the 710 series correct? and not the 820/720 series.

Mar 18, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #97 of 477
I went to BestBuy in Milford, MA, to my supprise, they have stacks of the new Sony NWZ-A728 players selling for $189.99 available in both black in pink. So, just letting everyone know to check the BB if you're planning to pick one up.

I didn't get one. still waiting for 828
redface.gif
. Don't know if I'd using BT, but I want it on my next player. My 616 is doing the fine job now until I can get a hold of a 828

Mar 18, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #98 of 477
That is quite strange! (or lucky depending on how you look at it
biggrin.gif
) I talked to Sleek Audio to ask them about the wireless setup they plan to release and it looks like it won't be BT (at least not at first) due to battery drain issues. Maybe I should be looking at the 729 instead. If there were a 16gb at that BB I would have been VERY jealous...

Mar 18, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #99 of 477
Quote:

Originally Posted by dangtong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went to BestBuy in Milford, MA, to my supprise, they have stacks of the new Sony NWZ-A728 players selling for $189.99 available in both black in pink. So, just letting everyone know to check the BB if you're planning to pick one up.

redface.gif
. Don't know if I'd using BT, but I want it on my next player. My 616 is doing the fine job now until I can get a hold of a 828

That is awesome news. I'm not surprised, sonystyle's website said 3/19. Question, the picture was blurry, but if my eyesight is correct, is it $189.99?

SonyStyle.com | Sony | 8GB Walkman® Video MP3 Player

Hopefully the 729 model will be here soon.

Mar 19, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #101 of 477
Quote:

redface.gif

crap....why did I preorder..???

Mar 19, 2008 at 9:01 AM Post #102 of 477
Quote:

Originally Posted by umgoblue2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is awesome news. I'm not surprised, sonystyle's website said 3/19. Question, the picture was blurry, but if my eyesight is correct, is it $189.99?

SonyStyle.com | Sony | 8GB Walkman® Video MP3 Player

Hopefully the 729 model will be here soon.

Yes, that is the price $189.99. Forgot to mention a tip to save 10% in my previous post. If you planning to pick this one (or anything) @ BB, grab a "Mover Guide" at your local Post Office, in there you'll find a 10% discount coupon, works on almost anything $99 or more. You could get this 728 for around $171, not bad for an 8GB player.

I also saw the silicon skin for the 72x/82x series at BB for $20, only have it in smoke color.

If anyone here get one of these new player, please post your review. I'd like to see reviews from head-fiers.

Mar 19, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #104 of 477
Quote:

Yes, that is the price $189.99. Forgot to mention a tip to save 10% in my previous post. If you planning to pick this one (or anything) @ BB, grab a "Mover Guide" at your local Post Office, in there you'll find a 10% discount coupon, works on almost anything $99 or more. You could get this 728 for around $171, not bad for an 8GB player.

I also saw the silicon skin for the 72x/82x series at BB for $20, only have it in smoke color.

If anyone here get one of these new player, please post your review. I'd like to see reviews from head-fiers.

are you talking about this coupon?

https://moversguide.usps.com/img/cou...clientarea.gif

If i'm not wrong (hope I am) it doesn't mention mp3 DAP players specifically on the coupon.

I am waiting to get the 16 gb model (729)

Mar 19, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #105 of 477
Quote:

Originally Posted by umgoblue2008 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are you talking about this coupon?

https://moversguide.usps.com/img/cou...clientarea.gif

If i'm not wrong (hope I am) it doesn't mention mp3 DAP players specifically on the coupon.

I am waiting to get the 16 gb model (729)

Not the exact one I was talking about but very similar. I've used it on getting a Samsung T10 before to compare with my Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back