Sonus faber PRYMA - An Italian-Made Beauty
Nov 25, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #31 of 181
hmmmm I really don't like this 'euro-moda' style at all... i do appreciate them trying though

Nov 25, 2015 at 8:33 PM Post #32 of 181
justmy2cents, would you be willing to measure please the dimensions (height, width, and depth) of the earpads in mm? It would help us figure out how they'd fit. Do find your ears touching the pads or the dust cover? Thanks.

Nov 29, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #35 of 181
I really prefer my other Sennheiser HD 280 Pros. I use them for editing, they cost me $100 and the quality feels much superior, albeit maybe a little more "clinical" for lack of a better term. Build quality feels much more robust as well, and they look great.

Nov 29, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #36 of 181
I don't have them on me at the moment, away on holidays, but they feel like they're a bit tight around the ears. The top of the inside of the earpad rubs my ear after prolonged use, which is really annoy. But I will say I have a bit of a large head, so maybe it's just me.

Nov 29, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #39 of 181
I don't have them on me at the moment, away on holidays, but they feel like they're a bit tight around the ears. The top of the inside of the earpad rubs my ear after prolonged use, which is really annoy. But I will say I have a bit of a large head, so maybe it's just me.

Thanks. Enjoy your holiday. Whenever you get a chance, please post the dimensions. It would help a lot.

So many closed headphones are smaller than the average human ear (~67mm). :frowning2:

Nov 30, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #41 of 181
will do! thanks

I just noticed that you have a pic of HD800 on your profile. From a pro reviewer, he compares this headphone to the Nighthawks without the emphasis on bass and smooth all around. If you are used to the sound of HD800 and like the sound of HD800, I would think you won't like sound of this headphone. Just like the Nighthawks and the HD800 are oposites.

Anyone else have this headphone and can give impression?

Dec 27, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #44 of 181
[Quote edited by mod]

It was surprising for me as well that the person gave such negative so-so impression. It was a complete opposite of the impressions that were left on a circle of headphone enthusiasts on a different forum. They all thought it sounded excellent.

Jan 5, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #45 of 181
well, I just auditioned pryma....
I liked it.
the way it looks is less than I anticipated, it looked absolutely fantastic in the pictures, but in reality, it is still beautiful but I think Aedle is more beautiful and luxurious.
the sound...well, the sound... I'll try many more times in the future, so I can change my opinion in the future. 
but right now, I think pryma's sound is great in a sense that it is not offensive. actually not offensive at all, in any songs. it reminds me of new version of sennheiser
momentum over ear which presses down the entire frequency between 3-10kh. but I think pryma is more 'dark' than momentum, which is not necessarily bad
depending on your point of view on outdoor headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back