Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Oct 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #616 of 1,216
The 7.0.3 software update for the iPhone 5s has killed my previously well working 5s/uS combo. Anyone else having problems? I'm using a generic cck but it worked perfectly before the update, despite getting the error messages.

Oct 27, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #617 of 1,216
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.

Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.

Oct 27, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #619 of 1,216
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.

finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever

the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app

thanks again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.

Oct 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #620 of 1,216

Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.

thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..

did you configured anything else? thanks

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM Post #621 of 1,216
The 7.0.3 software update for the iPhone 5s has killed my previously well working 5s/uS combo. Anyone else having problems? I'm using a generic cck but it worked perfectly before the update, despite getting the error messages.

Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #622 of 1,216
Joining the Microstreamer Club when i get the ipad air this week!
L3000.gif

Oct 28, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #623 of 1,216
  Joining the Microstreamer Club when i get the ipad air this week!
L3000.gif

If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo  :wink: 

Oct 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #625 of 1,216
Ultrasone Signature Pro? At least that what it looks like on mobile :p

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #627 of 1,216
Yes,Sig Pros, got them the other day and they really shine with the Explorer.
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back