Somic EFi-82 MT: Believe the Hype
Feb 21, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #94 of 331
Quote:
Awesome! Did you get them off of Aliexpress?
It is, especially with the right (840/Uptown) pads.

I got mine on ebay.

Seller only shipped to Australia but after a few e-mails back and forward he agreed to ship to Norway,

I have HM5 and M50 pads and will try with these first before purchasing any other.

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #98 of 331
Quote:
Hey everyone,

The eBay seller just messaged me back. They want to know how many we want.

Does anybody want to order one?

Already got mine and loving them so much.  Thanks for the great find.
beyersmile.png

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #99 of 331
I was wondering if you guys have seen the Efi 82 Pro. It seems to have beefier and slightly different pads along with being all black. Which I think looks rather cool.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Sell-SOMiC-EFI-82-Pro-EFI-82Pro-Stereo-HIFI-Professional-DJ-Monitoring-Headphone-Headset-earphone/701910_364956111.html

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #101 of 331
Quote:
I was wondering if you guys have seen the Efi 82 Pro. It seems to have beefier and slightly different pads along with being all black. Which I think looks rather cool.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Sell-SOMiC-EFI-82-Pro-EFI-82Pro-Stereo-HIFI-Professional-DJ-Monitoring-Headphone-Headset-earphone/701910_364956111.html

THe EFi-82 MT and the EFi-82 PRO are alleged to have the same drivers. My advice is to replace the stock pads entirely...so I personally don't believe it's worth the price markup, but to each their own.

Quote:
Are the stock pads really bad? I can't find the shure pads anywhere in Holland.

They're horrible.

But, these people ship worldwide to everywhere but India. Last time I checked, Holland wasn't in India, so you should be OK. xD

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #102 of 331
I hope everyone who wants one mentions it. I don't want mah headphones getting sniped! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

The 940's make sense. I wouldn't hesitate, except the rim is thicker, leaves less space for the ear. But if I can't find anything else, I'll go for them.

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #103 of 331
Quote:
I hope everyone who wants one mentions it. I don't want mah headphones getting sniped! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

The 940's make sense. I wouldn't hesitate, except the rim is thicker, leaves less space for the ear. But if I can't find anything else, I'll go for them.

Oh, they can list as many as possible. They have them in a large stock. Believe me, there will be enough to go around.

It's just that the seller wanted a ballpark estimate. The more people we can get to buy them, the cheaper they'll be. I guess it's kind of a group buy...ish? I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back