Something new Monday...
Nov 9, 2021 at 6:38 PM Post #78 of 216
Nov 9, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #79 of 216
Uh. Dealer pre-ordered, baby!
What if it only plays one album...the new Limp Bizkit. It's a limited edition aromatherapy headphone co-designed by Fred Durst. Still in? Or would you keep on rollin' rollin' rollin rollin' on!

But seriously...since I'll never be in the market for a closed back (work from home for life!) I hope this is something unexpected.

Nov 9, 2021 at 6:46 PM Post #80 of 216
What if it only plays one album...the new Limp Bizkit. It's a limited edition aromatherapy headphone co-designed by Fred Durst. Still in? Or would you keep on rollin' rollin' rollin rollin' on!

But seriously...since I'll never be in the market for a closed back (work from home for life!) I hope this is something unexpected.
Between the Buried and Me is a must. I will cheat the rules.

I'm an Abyss shill (save for cables) I'm curious how this Diana TC will shake things up.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 6:56 PM Post #82 of 216
Between the Buried and Me is a must. I will cheat the rules.

I'm an Abyss shill (save for cables) I'm curious how this Diana TC will shake things up.
Is that what it is going to be? A Diana TC? I could get my arms around that headphone. My ears too...

Nov 9, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #86 of 216
I had the Diana Phi. Very nice. Pricy, and broke my $2000 limit rule, but you can't deny the build quality and materials.

Nov 9, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #87 of 216
Is it finally the closed back they have been working on for forever? It could be the IEMs too, I think those were farther along than the Closed backs. That being said maybe it's a competitive response to the DCA Stealth?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #88 of 216
I had the Diana Phi. Very nice. Pricy, and broke my $2000 limit rule, but you can't deny the build quality and materials.
Yes, excellent build quality and a phenomenal magnetic earpad SYSTEM. And then nullified by horribly uncomfortable earpads and a horribly uncomfortable headband. Try harder Abyss.

Nov 9, 2021 at 9:07 PM Post #90 of 216
Is it finally the closed back they have been working on for forever? It could be the IEMs too, I think those were farther along than the Closed backs. That being said maybe it's a competitive response to the DCA Stealth?
Diana TC first and then apparently the closed next which is late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back