Something 'big' coming from SanDisk
Mar 22, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #46 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is a Blackberry Tour. I have it in my hand right now. I would not bother linking to those images.

I would put my money on larger capacity flash, in one form or another.

Yeah that is a Blackberry Tour.

And what makes me think it's a new DAP is that the super hero seriously looks like a sansa fuze with arms and legs. And the "memory full" messages makes me think it's a DAP.

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #47 of 82
well having just bought a Fuze and being blown away by the sound quality it won't hurt my feelings if it's a new DAP
smily_headphones1.gif
. One heck of an affordable great sounding music player.

Mar 22, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #50 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i wonder what is the relation between blackberry Tour and Sansa??

Only that the Tour accepts microSD(HC) cards, which SanDisk manufactures.

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #51 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm hoping for a 64gb Fuze, or a Sansa View (64gb as well) done right. Really, I hope this is some great DAP news.

A View done right, lol. You dream big, I'll give ya that.
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #54 of 82
thats actually what i was thinking but thats not really something big! we all knew it was going to come out eventually at a ridiculously insane price.

Mar 22, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #55 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats actually what i was thinking but thats not really something big! we all knew it was going to come out eventually at a ridiculously insane price.

Yeah, it will probably be nosebleed expensive, but I bet the second it comes out the 16Gb cards will drop substantially in price. I've been waiting for that so that I can add one to my Clip+ and instantly triple(!) its capacity.

Mar 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #56 of 82
well if it drops nicely then I can finally buy one. I've been meaning to buy a 16gb microsdhc for my fuze but haven't gotten around to it. The same goes for my e260 if I ever decide to do that.

Mar 22, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #58 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by os2k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
32GB MicroSDHC card for $200 - press release on gizmodo
frown.gif

yay for 100th post
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank f'n god

The price sucks but that will come down over time, been waiting for a 32GB micro SDHC card for awhile. My new SFLO:2 will be able to use one.

They along with a few other companies have been promising a 32GB micro SDHC card for almost 2 years now, it's about time one finally hit the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back