Someone from Colorado ?
Apr 23, 2007 at 8:31 PM Post #196 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by sisenor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate Ears is sending me some foam ear tips so that we can do some hygenic earphone swapping!!

That's good to hear, sisenor.

I'm hoping that p0wderh0und23 might be able to provide some foamies that would fit other IEMs besides the Westones. I should have a pair of Atrio M5s for us to listen to, as well as my Vibes, but I don't have any extra tips for hygienic use.
frown.gif

Holly

Apr 24, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #197 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by sisenor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate Ears is sending me some foam ear tips so that we can do some hygenic earphone swapping!!

Sweet! I'm bringing by Triple.Fi's too! Hey, maybe they can offer any insight into the rumor mill and the new top secret UE product!!

Apr 26, 2007 at 1:28 PM Post #198 of 222
What's the deal with food and stuff, do we need to bring munchies? or is there somewhere nearby for lunch?

Apr 27, 2007 at 8:09 PM Post #199 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's the deal with food and stuff, do we need to bring munchies? or is there somewhere nearby for lunch?

I was going to pose this question to everyone myself. There are several places within a 5 min drive. Or we can order something in. Let me know some food tastes and I'll post 3 options and we can get that nailed down. Otherwise I'll have some drinks and munchies there already.

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #201 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In other news....
Ray Samules is coming.
I'm talking with Tyll of HeadRoom about coming

Aw man, if Tyll came and brought a Micro DAC and Grado Statement I would be in hog heaven!

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #202 of 222
Pizza works for me
smily_headphones1.gif
Need plenty of napkins though, no grease on my woodies please. arf arf

Apr 30, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #206 of 222
Glad to have you, mvanc. The preceding pages have more info as to how exactly to get to the meet and what time everything gets started. Just post here if you have any questions.

Any word on whether Mikhail from Singlepower is still planning to attend? That would be excellent.

Apr 30, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #207 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any word on whether Mikhail from Singlepower is still planning to attend? That would be excellent.

I talked to Mikhail today and he said both he and J will be attending. I might be there as well but I don't know yet if a previous commitment will be postponed or not. I should know in the next day or so.

Happy Listening!

May 1, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #208 of 222
I just posted more info on the other post titled: Colorado Meet at Westone. It's got more detailed info. I'll be posting any updates on there as well so that we make sure more people clearly see it. Also, please PM me so I know you are coming and bringing anyone. I just need to get numbers put together.

Thanks !

May 3, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #209 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just posted more info on the other post titled: Colorado Meet at Westone. It's got more detailed info. I'll be posting any updates on there as well so that we make sure more people clearly see it. Also, please PM me so I know you are coming and bringing anyone. I just need to get numbers put together.

Thanks !

PM sent! I will be able to attend. I won't be there until after 12:00 pm, however.

As far as gear goes, I should be able to bring most of my stash with the exception of my ES-1 and RS-2. I figured that Mikhail will have an ES-1 with him and there will be no need to have two of them at a relatively small meet not to mention the fact that it weighs about 90 lbs in it's crate! I could bring it if there is interest, however. My RS-2s had to go back to Grado for repairs. In addition, I should have my zapfiltered Zhaolu D2.0 back in time so I will bring it.

Happy Listening!

May 3, 2007 at 5:41 AM Post #210 of 222
(I moved this from page 8 so people see it)

Here's an update of who's coming and gear lists:
(This is awesome, look at the turnout we have!)

abs@nilenet.com - confirmed
mvanc - confirmed
Tyll Hertsens - not coming, but contributing
rocktboy - moved
kpp80202 - other plans
Sherwood - confirmed
petrie - confirmed
naamanf - probably
sant430 - last minute cancel
OakIris - confirmed
uzziah - maybe
p0wderh0und23 - hosting
seacard - maybe
Ray Samuels - confirmed
donovansmith - confirmed
BradJudy - can't make it
craiglester - confirmed
ecclesand - can't make it
sisenor - confirmed

(I'll update any adds/changes that I'm informed of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back