Someone from Colorado ?
May 3, 2007 at 1:07 PM Post #211 of 222
I'm going to have to back out. All my plans fell through so I have to work Sat......sorry everyone
frown.gif

May 3, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #212 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Something came up last minute, so I'm unable to make it.
frown.gif
Sounds like it's going to be a fun time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sant430 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to have to back out. All my plans fell through so I have to work Sat......sorry everyone
frown.gif

Very sorry you folks aren't going to make it.
frown.gif
If this meet turns out as well as we all think it will, I am sure we'll have another meet next year, but....
plainface.gif

Holly

May 4, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #213 of 222
Well, it looks like we have 10 or 11 confirmed, which isn't a bad little mini meet. I'm extremely excited to meet you all, and hear some great setups.

May 4, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #214 of 222
Damn...I wish I could make it! I'm in wonderful Detroit right now on business...but I do get to go to the Redwings game Saturday. That certainly takes some of the sting away.
biggrin.gif

You all will have to take lots of pics and whoever wins the UM3 will have to give a full review! I sure hope there's another one soon...
frown.gif

Have fun!

May 14, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #216 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by naamanf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how did it go? Pics? Wish I could have been there. Maybe another one this summer?

You need to go to the meet impressions sub-forum - http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239182
It was a great deal of fun; sorry you couldn't make it, but hopefully we'll have another meet before the end of the year!
smily_headphones1.gif

Holly

Jul 4, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #218 of 222
I had quite a bit of fun at the first one - at least enough fun to have one this summer. It'll probably have to be a mini meet, but I'd be down for it.

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:12 AM Post #220 of 222
Bump again - Bummer that I didn't join head-fi tll August, to discover what I missed back in May
frown.gif

We gotta do another Colorado Springs meet again, but now we have Audiofest in Denver on 10/12-15/07.

I'll be going up to Denver the 13th for my dad-in-law birthday, and want to try to stop in on Saturday or Sunday. But, if I do Sunday we might have to drive up in two cars, because my wife and kids aren't going to stay for that. Tickets are $10 each day. Is any one else going?

http://audiofest.net/2007/register_online_new.php

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:45 AM Post #221 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bump again - Bummer that I didn't join head-fi tll August, to discover what I missed back in May
frown.gif

We gotta do another Colorado Springs meet again, but now we have Audiofest in Denver on 10/12-15/07.

I'll be going up to Denver the 13th for my dad-in-law birthday, and want to try to stop in on Saturday or Sunday. But, if I do Sunday we might have to drive up in two cars, because my wife and kids aren't going to stay for that. Tickets are $10 each day. Is any one else going?

http://audiofest.net/2007/register_online_new.php

I was looking into it. I may head up there to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back