Some hope for the future (bullies get owned inside)
Sep 15, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #16 of 35
If I saw a kid wearing one of those pink tank tops, I would probably make fun of him, too. Terribly unfahsionable.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #17 of 35
while I wouldnt bully anyone for wearing a pink shirt. i definitely think its gay.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
while I wouldnt bully anyone for wearing a pink shirt. i definitely think its gay.

And you think there is something wrong with that?

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And you think there is something wrong with that?

my bad. when i say gay,i mean not cool, dumb, etc... i just think it looks stupid.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #20 of 35
I could never wear pink shirt..i am bold with style but I think its not as much of a ac/dc thing but just a "i wanna be a rebel and wear pink" thing..which i don't respect in style on men. of course my first thought is he is a wanna be AC/DC cause he is just doing it for the chicas..but sometimes we all wear stuff like that at one time in our lives..

I agree with the bullies of pink on a young male (older guys can pull off pink nicely) but I would not call him AC/DC for doing it...that's stupid...

there is no Panache in wearing a pink shirt..none at all with pastel colors actually.

people who wear pink are in the same type of people who would likely pop their collar and take it seriously.

of course there are ways to wear any color. if you have a blazer jacket on with a nice pink-ish button down dress shirt and maybe blue jeans..you got style...

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #21 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the disgraced bullies were lynched like the artistocracy in the french revolution

I know you were only joking, but they are only high school kids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i hate bullying but what I hate worse is people who let themselves fall victim to it. No kid at school should be a victim of bullying. Put up your fists and stand up for yourself. If everyone the bully picked on did that, do you think it would go on much longer?

I'd call legal action. Sue the arse off their parents. Surprise witnesses, each more surprising than the next, of all despaired victims with "life altering experiences" and heart broken relatives.

Remember that terrible incident where that disabled child was pushed into a burning barn? What if the victims are helpless? What if the bullies pulled a knife on them the next day? What if they had a bat in the back of their trucks?

It all comes from parental education. They brought the creatures to earth, so they should be responsible for them, through rigorous discipline, unlike the so-called "mutual understanding with your child" they teach us in school.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #22 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could never wear pink shirt..i am bold with style but I think its not as much of a ac/dc thing but just a "i wanna be a rebel and wear pink" thing..which i don't respect in style on men. of course my first thought is he is a wanna be AC/DC cause he is just doing it for the chicas..but sometimes we all wear stuff like that at one time in our lives..

I agree with the bullies of pink on a young male (older guys can pull off pink nicely) but I would not call him AC/DC for doing it...that's stupid...

there is no Panache in wearing a pink shirt..none at all with pastel colors actually.

people who wear pink are in the same type of people who would likely pop their collar and take it seriously.

of course there are ways to wear any color. if you have a blazer jacket on with a nice pink-ish button down dress shirt and maybe blue jeans..you got style...

Yeah he was probably a collar popper.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #24 of 35
Quote:

i am serious..

every man i seen wear a pink shirt either had a collar popped at that time or popped one later/before..

i guess it all fits in the same style?

I wasn't kidding either. When I was in prep school a pink Izod meant you were a Preppy. Well, being in prep school also meant you were a Preppy.

Oh hell, I was a Preppy.

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #25 of 35
Quote:

i am serious..

every man i seen wear a pink shirt either had a collar popped at that time or popped one later/before..

i guess it all fits in the same style?

x2 on this, earliest I've seen was in elementary when a classmate wore a pink playboy shirt to school. He was Asian too :O

Sep 15, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #26 of 35
to be honest guys I seen someone early today with a pink popped collar shirt..my ex girlfriend bf picking up my ex...i **** you not.

my first thought was.."he should buy a TT or a miata..it would fit his style perfect..."

then i thought "oh i should not be mean..he is stuck with my sloppy seconds.."

then she came out of the house and i seen her for the first time in like years...and i thought " i always knew her sister was the pretty one, THANK YOU GOD for this man becoming a martyr for my past sins.."

then after that i thought...
"hey the sister just turned 18..."

i swear on my grandpas grave this happened earlier today..

Sep 15, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by EhJayKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bhd812, what are you doing outside her house watching her bf pick her up? Just curious.

Maybe he lives next to her?

Quote:

x2 on this, earliest I've seen was in elementary when a classmate wore a pink playboy shirt to school. He was Asian too :O

When I was at six flags are few years ago, there was this scrawny asian kid with a pink T that said "This is your girlfriend's shirt" on it. My guess is he was someone's b**ch.

Sep 15, 2007 at 6:51 AM Post #29 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know you were only joking, but they are only high school kids.

I'd call legal action. Sue the arse off their parents. Surprise witnesses, each more surprising than the next, of all despaired victims with "life altering experiences" and heart broken relatives.

Remember that terrible incident where that disabled child was pushed into a burning barn? What if the victims are helpless? What if the bullies pulled a knife on them the next day? What if they had a bat in the back of their trucks?

It all comes from parental education. They brought the creatures to earth, so they should be responsible for them, through rigorous discipline, unlike the so-called "mutual understanding with your child" they teach us in school.

well you touched on a big part of the problem, which is parenting. But I think this whole overboard legal action is a terrible thing to teach to kids. Sue someone over a schoolyard scuffle? And then you wonder why america is so sue-happy. Always finding someone else to blame for your misfortunes/unhappiness, and not taking your life into your own hands. Are these the values we want to pass on to our kids?

My point is that this is a schoolyard and these are kids. Some things are better taught the old fashioned way, because these values build character. Do you remember getting into a fight at school as a child? Did someone get sued for it or charged with assault? When I become a parent, an important lesson I want my kids to learn is that when the dust settles, THEY should be the ones standing up/protecting themselves. Not mommy and daddy, not lawyers, not the police. There are some situations in life where YOU have to stand your own ground. Let yourself be harassed enough with no outlets and you get kids snapping and going on these retalliation shootings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back