Some hope for the future (bullies get owned inside)
Sep 14, 2007 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
Sep 14, 2007 at 9:35 PM Post #4 of 35
If you wore pink at my high school (and were non-white), you were forced to leave school grounds and change clothes. I guess the teachers didn't notice the groups of asian kids wearing full-on red or blue. :p

Sep 14, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #5 of 35
Good story, nice to see that it's not always bad stuff that appears in the newspapers.

Sep 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #8 of 35
What would have been even better is if all the students wearing pink, instead wore shirts that listed the names of all the bullies on the front, and said, "Bug one more kid for wearing pink and everyone wearing these shirts will gang up and take turns kicking your face" on the back.

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #10 of 35
Then one student stood on the lunchroom table, and spoke about how we are all the same inside. The bullies looked on smugly, but someone started clapping. Soon another. Then the whole cafeteria was on its feet clapping in rhythm together, as the disgraced bullies stormed out!

/HEY HEY HEY HEY! OOOOWAAAH! Don't you forget about me... Don't don't don't dont!
//John Hughes

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #11 of 35
Lol great story!!!

Of course, if schools in America made it compulsory to wear a school uniform (Like the rest of the world), they wouldn't have this problem in the first place.. But still, good to see.

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then one student stood on the lunchroom table, and spoke about how we are all the same inside. The bullies looked on smugly, but someone started clapping. Soon another. Then the whole cafeteria was on its feet clapping in rhythm together, as the disgraced bullies stormed out!

/HEY HEY HEY HEY! OOOOWAAAH! Don't you forget about me... Don't don't don't dont!
//John Hughes

very touching. but what would have been a better story is..

Then one student stood on the lunchroom table, and shouted GET THOSE MOTHER TRUCKERS!. The bullies looked on smugly, but someone started punching. Soon another. Then the whole cafeteria was on its feet, their bloodthirsty hearts beating in rhythm together, the disgraced bullies were lynched like the artistocracy in the french revolution

i hate bullying but what I hate worse is people who let themselves fall victim to it. No kid at school should be a victim of bullying. Put up your fists and stand up for yourself. If everyone the bully picked on did that, do you think it would go on much longer?

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #13 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course, if schools in America made it compulsory to wear a school uniform (Like the rest of the world), they wouldn't have this problem in the first place...

Perhaps, but there'll always be some type of bullying in schools.

Sep 14, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #14 of 35
and there shall always be a pink shirt there to combat it.

Edit, actually, no there won't. Isn't it sad that this is so uncommon that it makes national news? Man, bullies have it made for the most part.

Sep 15, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #15 of 35
Quote:

Put up your fists and stand up for yourself. If everyone the bully picked on did that, do you think it would go on much longer?

Although I agree in spirit, it doesn't always work. This ain't the movies where the little guy magically takes down the big guy, teaches him a life lesson about how we all should love each other, and (in some cases) gets the girl. Chances are when you put up your dukes, someone's gonna get hurt. And even if you do win, there's no promises the bully isn't come back and rain a s**t storm on you. (or those you care for) I say this as a person who got into fights almost every year of school; sometimes you should just take the insults and walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back