*SOLD OUT* NEW Sennheiser HD25-1 II for CHEAP! (~$100 shipped)
Oct 2, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #256 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhifibasten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Received my HD25-1 II today -- As expected, it is the right model. I know it is a stupid question, but anyone can tell me how to rotate the cup (I am thinking of upgrading the cable)?

I mean, how to flip the cups around 180 degrees so that the connectors point straight down. Should I detach the cup and put it back?

Oct 2, 2007 at 12:15 AM Post #257 of 302
Well, they sound even richer with the HD650 cable, but I only unplugged the stock cable to test, instead of flipping the cups (they just pull off), and I decided I needed the shorter cable that only hangs off the ONE side.

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #258 of 302
I got mine in the mail today. I like the sound, nice and punchy. Man was it a pain trying to put on those velour ear pads. I hope I didnt mess anything up with the drivers. They sound fine though.

I don't know why you guys are saying these dont have any soundstage. Though it may be because of my source and amp.

Oct 4, 2007 at 9:57 AM Post #259 of 302
Hi! I think this forum has some experts that could tell me is there any sound quality difference between these models.
HD-25_II
HD-25_C_II

I have tested the latter one, but I would like to buy the other ones, because they would be more suitable for portable audio use. I am just suspicious because HD-25_II comes with some program, but the price is same for both phones. Thank you for your answers
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #260 of 302
i cant believe i missed this:

More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!

i've been checking the site every day for weeks to see if its back! none of you better have gotten infront of me >
redface.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #261 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomzDayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i cant believe i missed this:

More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!

i've been checking the site every day for weeks to see if its back! none of you better have gotten infront of me >
redface.gif

same here frnd.. oh cmon god give us a miracle and supply new stock to them !!

Oct 11, 2007 at 8:06 PM Post #263 of 302
Well, I've been watching Buy.com and The TwisterGroup almost every day. Unfortunately, the TwisterGroup has upped their price to $177.12, implying that even if they get new stock, they will be selling them at that price.

A good price, to be sure, but not the killer deal the rest of you got.
frown.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 9:34 AM Post #264 of 302
I succumbed to temptation and bought mine tonight over the counter for $390AUD. That's about $350US.
That's nuts, I know, but they still retail here for over $500AUD at most Aussie stores.
Either way, they're worth every cent and if you managed to get them for around 100USD, you're unbelievably lucky. RS-1s are making way for these bad boys now.

Oct 12, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #265 of 302
Where did u buy it?
Our company also sell SP version for $300. So I decided to buy HD25-1 from US. Only AU$230 shipped

Oct 13, 2007 at 5:29 AM Post #267 of 302
I bought it at Central station Records.
I would have gone to Store DJ at Richmond but their stock has been delayed. They were willing to do member price over the counter, 350AUD.

Oct 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM Post #268 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I've been watching Buy.com and The TwisterGroup almost every day. Unfortunately, the TwisterGroup has upped their price to $177.12, implying that even if they get new stock, they will be selling them at that price.

A good price, to be sure, but not the killer deal the rest of you got.
frown.gif

Buy.com now has it at 179.95. We'll see if they honor those orders placed at the lower price.

Oct 15, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #270 of 302
Man, at the current prices I would have never bought mine, and I would have mssed out on a set of nice headphones... That $99.74 was the price point to get everyone foaming at the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back