*SOLD OUT* NEW Sennheiser HD25-1 II for CHEAP! (~$100 shipped)
Sep 24, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #122 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine:

Delivered On: 11/14/2006 1:23 P.M.
Delivered To: ROSWELL, GA, US

What's going on here?
confused.gif

I think there are some aliens trying to get their hands (or tentacles or whatever they use) on a pair of HD25-1-II's!

Sep 24, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #123 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3x331m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This deal does not smell good. I think we're being twisted by the twister...

The product has no picture, and the description is incomplete and confusing. We have more chance to lose.

Am I being pessimistic ?

Good luck.

I wouldn't be that negative... I'd just chalk it up to their incompetence.

Sep 24, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #124 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't be that negative... I'd just chalk it up to their incompetence.

I wanted to place an order, but I don't see the picture and the bad rep of Twister has scared me away. I'll be follower in this case... letting you guys leading the fight.
wink.gif

Sep 24, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #125 of 302
Quote:

I wanted to place an order, but I don't see the picture and the bad rep of Twister has scared me away. I'll be follower in this case... letting you guys leading the fight.
wink.gif

Ah... I was talking about Buy.com. And no I didn't order one... my friend did, however.

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #126 of 302
Quote:

wink.gif

Even if it had a picture of the correct item, they could theoretically send the wrong item still since they look pretty similar.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I apologize in advance if this deal ends up being a failure, but I still feel optimistic about it. Cross your fingers...

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #127 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even if it had a picture of the correct item, they could theoretically send the wrong item still since they look pretty similar.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I apologize in advance if this deal ends up being a failure, but I still feel optimistic about it. Cross your fingers...

We always have appreciation for your efforts and good will of sharing the information.

Buying is our own decision, and we can deal with consequences.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #128 of 302
Quote:

This deal does not smell good. I think we're being twisted by the twister...

The product has no picture, and the description is incomplete and confusing. We have more chance to lose.

Am I being pessimistic ?

Good luck.

No, more like realistic. I share those same concerns as well, but am still willing to gamble. I'll be sending them back though, if I get the wrong model.

Btw, what is "SENNHEISER LITE"? Is this a hint that this is a bare bones model, devoid of any accessories, or maybe a refurbished one? Sounds a little fishy. Guess, we'll have to see...

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #129 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amati /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, more like realistic. I share those same concerns as well, but am still willing to gamble. I'll be sending them back though, if I get the wrong model.

Btw, what is "SENNHEISER LITE"? Is this a hint that this is a bare bones model, devoid of any accessories, or maybe a refurbished one? Sounds a little fishy. Guess, we'll have to see...

I guess they meant .... lite weight studio headphone ... but that means nothing to me.

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #130 of 302
Mine shipped this afternoon. The UPS tracking# is not in the system yet.

Sep 24, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #131 of 302
Quote:

I guess they meant .... lite weight studio headphone ... but that means nothing to me.

Yeah, that's what I assume as well. It's funny that it seems like they tried to put the entire description into a condensed title.
tongue.gif

Sep 24, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #132 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmm... anyone know how these compare to PROline 750? I already ordered a 750, but if these excel in isolation I might get these, too.

It was quite awhile since I had the HD25-1s previously, but I pretty confident they're a step down from the 750s if memory serves.

Sep 25, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #135 of 302
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was quite awhile since I had the HD25-1s previously, but I pretty confident they're a step down from the 750s if memory serves.

Thank you for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back