SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #46 of 265
Ordered one. this should tide me over until I have saved up for a JH13.
RC

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:16 AM Post #53 of 265
I'm tempted to jump on this for my GF but she has rather small ears. So far, the only thing that seems to work for her are the small bi-flanges on the image S4s and the silicon tips on my X10s. Anyone with past experience with these IEMS recommend them at all for people with small canals? Are there any compatible third party tips that can alleviate the issue?

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #54 of 265
The best tips for these are the Sony Hybrid tips.  I got in on this deal last year and have been using the Sony tips for a while now.  The only annoying thing is that Sony only sells them in a variety pack with all 4 sizes.  So once you figure out what size fits you, you can't stock up on your size because they don't sell them individually.  However, there is an eBay seller who has pretty good knockoffs of the Sony tips, from what i've gathered here.

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #55 of 265
its already sold out. darn 'it 
angry_face.gif

edit1: 21units left

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #58 of 265
I was able to place an order while it was still available for $95. Now it's out of stock and my order status says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."

Does that mean I got in for $95? Sorry if it's a stupid question. First time to order from Amazon, oddly enough.

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:48 AM Post #59 of 265

Quote:
I was able to place an order while it was still available for $95. Now it's out of stock and my order status says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed."

Does that mean I got in for $95? Sorry if it's a stupid question. First time to order from Amazon, oddly enough.

Sounds like you're A-OK man.

Nov 27, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #60 of 265
Temporary out of stock means that the items are not available to ship right away, but Amazon will still honor the price of the deal. They should be sent out as soon as Amazon gets more from their warehouse or supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back