Sol republic track HD's, V-MODA crossfade M-80's or the Monster DNA???
Sep 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LIltoushir0

New Head-Fier
I have a hard time deciding between these three headphones(notice i'm only into on earsdue to the smaller form factor) and i honestly am into some decent aesthetics in a pair of headphones... so right now the  Sol republic trakh HD's, V-MODA crossfade M-80's and the Monster DNA's are what i'm looking into. 

From reveiws and whatnot the sol's beat the monster DNA's in sound quality, but i can see that a lot of people have an issue with the Tracks HD when you adjust them they look ridiculous with the lower part of the headband sticking out. 
But the M-80's as far as reviews go seem to get nothing but positive revewis....so it seems like its between the m-80's and the tracks HD's.... which one is overall better and why??  

Sep 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 4
  it seems like its between the m-80's and the tracks HD's.... which one is overall better and why??  

The M80's of course. Clarity, vocals and instrument separation is better than the Tracks IMO. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #4 of 4
  Heya,

No contest.

Vmoda M80's, those Soul/Beat/DNA/Garbage are just toys with a big name and high price tag, meant to fill stockings for the middle class.

Alternatives: AudioTechnica WS77 & WS99, & ESW9A, if you want to get classy.

Very best,

Well said bro. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back