SoCal Spring/Summer Meet?
Aug 13, 2005 at 6:26 AM Post #377 of 391
PM's of directions and contact info sent to the procrastinators. Now I have to finish packing, or I won't be able to make it to the meet.

See you guys in a few hours.
wink.gif

-Ed

Aug 13, 2005 at 4:18 PM Post #381 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Leaving in a few minutes to set up.

Are you guys up and awake yet?
smily_headphones1.gif

-Ed

I'm just starting to pack. I should be leaving S.D. in an hour which would should put me in Irvine at about 11:30am
yEa!! See ya soon!

Aug 13, 2005 at 9:10 PM Post #383 of 391
Can any straglers PM me with info about where this meet is being held and when it goes until. Also, will there be a lot of people there on Sunday too, or is this pretty much a Saturday thing? Thanks.

Aug 14, 2005 at 10:35 AM Post #385 of 391
So, uh. I'm very new to this site, though I live just outside of Irvine. Just found about this tonight... please tell me it's going on Sunday as well? There's a lot of dialogue on it so I can't tell what the straight scoop is.

PM me with any directions if you can provide. I work in Irvine (Irvine Center @ Alton) so you needn't be complex.

Sent payment to Meier for some HD-650s just 36 hours ago... so I'd like to confirm that I made a good purchase despite it being sight-unheard!

thanks,
John

Aug 14, 2005 at 10:50 AM Post #386 of 391
Quote:

Originally Posted by umlaut
So, uh. I'm very new to this site, though I live just outside of Irvine. Just found about this tonight... please tell me it's going on Sunday as well? There's a lot of dialogue on it so I can't tell what the straight scoop is.

PM me with any directions if you can provide. I work in Irvine (Irvine Center @ Alton) so you needn't be complex.

Sent payment to Meier for some HD-650s just 36 hours ago... so I'd like to confirm that I made a good purchase despite it being sight-unheard!

thanks,
John

PM LFF or Edwood for directions -- they are the organizers and they distribute the directions this way, for security.

But yes, lots of people are coming back tomorrow! er, today, in approx 6 hours =)

Aug 14, 2005 at 10:56 AM Post #387 of 391
not that this matters since I think all the other attendees are asleep right now ... but today I decided to sell my iPod (just got another DAP a few days ago) and thus might as well bring some accessories to the meet before I list it here in For Sale forum and on Ebay etc.

So I'll have the following tomorrow to sell to anyone if interested:
PocketDock (already sold to another attendee)
mini-mini for BlackMax (cable at headphile.com)
iTrip

Also since I have modded Transit now, I'll sell the original stock Transit I had and will also bring this tomorrow.

Whatever of the above that I sell -- I'll donate 10% back to head-fi
cool.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #388 of 391
I just wanted to thank LFF for hosting the So.cal head-fi meet, thanks to jasper994 for letting me play with cool ear-canals, and especially brianknewbie for the ride. I have some pictures, let me see if I can post them here.

- cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back