SoCal meet? Anyone interested?
Dec 2, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #21 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by shokunin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be interested, I've really only listened extensively to my K1000's and would like to hear more high-end phones.

Yeah, bring your Equinox hardwire K1000. I've been meaning to do this comparison for a long time.

Maybe by then I would have *found* some V Cap teflons for my Almarro
smily_headphones1.gif

BTW, did you ever buy your new speakers?

Dec 2, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #23 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, did you ever buy your new speakers?

Yeah, had to wait nearly a year for delivery, but the Evolution Acoustic MM two's arrived a couple of months ago, a huge jump from the RM/x's in every way imaginable.

If I can make it, I'll bring the stefan hardwired AKG's and the darTZeel combo, I can't lug my source though, a 160+ lb vinyl setup.

Glenn

Dec 3, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #24 of 133
I just might be able to come if it's in the LA area..

Dec 3, 2007 at 5:21 AM Post #26 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by shokunin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, had to wait nearly a year for delivery, but the Evolution Acoustic MM two's arrived a couple of months ago, a huge jump from the RM/x's in every way imaginable.

If I can make it, I'll bring the stefan hardwired AKG's and the darTZeel combo, I can't lug my source though, a 160+ lb vinyl setup.

Glenn

Congrats on your speakers. Finally..

Oh, yeah, I'd love to hear my HE60 via darTZeel
smily_headphones1.gif

What did you do with your digital front end. Did you give up on the EMM Labs? If so, we are going to need a digital source for your gear..

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:28 AM Post #28 of 133
I'm interested. It would be kind of tight though if it were to be before Christmas, so after the holidays would be best for me. I could lug my current setup, though I'm hoping to get at least some of the things I want to buy next before the meet.

Dec 3, 2007 at 8:58 AM Post #29 of 133
Any consideration about where the meet would take place? What would be convenient to others? I live in the South Bay and work on the Westside; where is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back