So why can't you make it to Can Jam?
May 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #32 of 82
Money. And Kirosia bit off my face. But thats ok, now His institution wont let him go to Canjam
smily_headphones1.gif

May 30, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #33 of 82
Two reasons:
* The ~10.000km distance.
* Prioritizing.

May 30, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #34 of 82
This thread is depressing... I felt bad enough when I missed the first one in the left coast and now I'll miss another.
frown.gif

Last February, I stayed at the La Quinta Inn at LAX and saw the gentlemen's club depicted in one of the CanJam photos... so close but the timing was completely off.

Getting back on topic, family obligations are preventing me from attending.

May 30, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #36 of 82
I pre-ordered the HF-2! And I just came from there earlier this month. I looked for a cheap flight, but couldn't find anything less than $200 round trip. If it had been $49 each way, then I would have flown down for the day.
I'll just have to sit here, hit refresh, and listen to the new CDs I bought to keep me occupied while waiting for the HF-2 to ship.

May 31, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #40 of 82
NINJA (Nine Inch Nails / Jane's Addiction) concert.

Who knows, maybe next year.

May 31, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #42 of 82
I would have to take the whole family and then if i was lucky i would be only able to go for a few hours since i have a ton of family in Cali and 98% have not met my wife and son. I would be Shanghai'd with family stuff. If it was me going I would have made it a week event checking out audio gear and wine tasting.

May 31, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #43 of 82
No monies left after compass buy to go across the country. But maybe I will be lucky and next year will be in ATL!

May 31, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #44 of 82
Because my last final was friday morning, and then I had a 6-hour drive home, and tomorrow I move into another dorm for my internship. Good thing I didn't go regardless, as I picked up a really painful ear infection just in time for my final.. headphone listening wouldn't have been very enjoyable.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back