so someone i sold my headphones to just showed up at my house..?
Mar 23, 2006 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 305

quoteunquote

100+ Head-Fier
i recently sold my modded SR225s to someone here on the forums. he sent payment on the Saturday the 18th. i ran into a couple problems getting down to the PO, but had them boxed up and was on my way out today to get them in the mail. i was going to pay for priority because of the extra time it took for me to get them out.

well, i get woken up with a phone call from my mom (whom i live with) saying that a man approached her as she was leaving for work. scared the hell out of her. he asked if i had given her any packages to send out. i look out my window and he's sitting in his truck in front of my house. just sitting. my sister needs to leave for work and she's afraid to go outside. so, i call his cell phone which he gave me over email and i inform him that he has no business showing up where i live, scaring my family and otherwise causing such a commotion. i told him i'd put the package on my doorstep and he could come pick it up.

he get's the box..goes through it for 10 minutes and then proceeds to stay in front of my house. just sitting there. so, i call him back to see why he's still here and he starts harrassing me about not getting the package in the mail, telling me that i should apologize to my mother and sister for what i've caused them. at this point i was ready to call the police, which i told him and he finally left. then he called me back and wanted to know why i was so offended. i told him he was ridiculous and that was that.

all in all, this definitely will keep me from doing too many more deals with here on the forums without knowing they are a reputable member..who have better sense than to do something like what happened today.

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:08 PM Post #3 of 305
Wow, freaky. I wonder if he's reading this
tongue.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 305
That's just nuts. And yah I wonder who that was... Care to share?

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #8 of 305
Wow, what a psycho. I guess he was pretty anxious to get those cans. Does he live near you or did he travel far to get there??? Kinda freaked out a bit...
Slade

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #10 of 305
Ahhhh, he's from Gilbert. That explains a lot... he must have very little to do to drive all the way to california to harrass you...
Slade

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:16 PM Post #11 of 305
I know that this might be overstepping things, but mods can we get a username attached to that email addy?

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:21 PM Post #12 of 305
im pretty sure he's not a regular of the forums. he was asking me questions like "what is IC?" and "what is cmoy amp?"

i agree, mods if we could get a username that'd be great. i want people to be aware of this guy.

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:22 PM Post #13 of 305
Quote:

Originally Posted by quoteunquote
im pretty sure he's not a regular of the forums. he was asking me questions like "what is IC?" and "what is cmoy amp?"

i agree, mods if we could get a username that'd be great. i want people to be aware of this guy.

Heh yah...I can say that I would not wantto deal with that guy... from where I stand I would have called the police immediately.

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:25 PM Post #14 of 305
i was 2 seconds away from calling the police. and i told him that. informed me i could contact whoever i wanted to insisting that in no way was he out of line.

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:27 PM Post #15 of 305
I think that something like that is definately out of line. IF you're that close, in my mind, then it might be more favorable to do a face to face transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back