Snorry Planar Magnetic Headphones
Sep 22, 2021 at 3:15 AM Post #91 of 134
Today I got my reimbursement, they only reimbursed $733.00, minus paypal fees ($32.67), for some reason they didn't want to do a reimbursement on the original transactions and they created a new one for which PayPal charged commission. In case you are wondering I paid them $907.00 for the headphones, and I had to pay $99.00 to ship them back to Russia. So In total I spent $1,006.00 and I got back $700.33. I lost ~$300.00 dollars in the transaction for a product that was poorly built by Snorry.

The reasoning for them not reimbursing the full amount is that they are not a shipping company, so I have to pay both shipments and they won't cover the PayPal fees, even though they decided to create a new transaction with more fees, so I have to also cover that.

It's obvious that I don't recommend dealing with this company. They ship poorly built products and then they refuse to do a full refund. This has been very stressing but at least I got some money back.
You will be contacted by Snorry rep within today.
They do apologize. This is their first experience with money back and the headphones return process in general.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021 at 5:29 PM Post #95 of 134
Despite my satisfaction with my NM-1, I think that's a wholly inadeqate response and resolution. While it's a tough situation for you it'll better inform other buyers. Hopefully public pressure makes you whole.

Sep 22, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #96 of 134
Despite my satisfaction with my NM-1, I think that's a wholly inadeqate response and resolution. While it's a tough situation for you it'll better inform other buyers. Hopefully public pressure makes you whole.
Congrats on snagging that stab birch unit :)....hopefully you can give some sound impressions of it

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:37 AM Post #97 of 134
I think the same, I have no intention of buying something else from them, but they are not budging.
I think there are some limitations for PayPal transactions per months in Russia, I don't know if that was one of the reasons

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #99 of 134
I think there are some limitations for PayPal transactions per months in Russia, I don't know if that was one of the reasons
You're right, I used to use PayPal a lot before.
And I could not deposit more than 40,000 rubles or $500 once a month.
And only through Svyaznoy or Evroset. Which have become very few.
It is impossible to top up my account in PayPal from my card. Generally, there is no way.
Since then I don't use PayPal anymore.
It's not serious.

Sep 24, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #100 of 134
You're right, I used to use PayPal a lot before.
And I could not deposit more than 40,000 rubles or $500 once a month.
And only through Svyaznoy or Evroset. Which have become very few.
It is impossible to top up my account in PayPal from my card. Generally, there is no way.
Since then I don't use PayPal anymore.
It's not serious.
There are no such limitations if you verify your account with a passport scan.

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #101 of 134
There are no such limitations if you verify your account with a passport scan.
You are wrong. I used to deal with binoculars, I used to buy them and there were returns. I looked into it in detail. Checked with support.
The rules and limits are the same for all RF citizens.
I'm sorry, but you should not talk if you are not sure of the accuracy of the information.

https://www.paypal.com/ru/smarthelp/article/пополнение-остатка-на-счете-paypal-faq2970

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:02 AM Post #102 of 134
You are wrong. I used to deal with binoculars, I used to buy them and there were returns. I looked into it in detail. Checked with support.
The rules and limits are the same for all RF citizens.
I'm sorry, but you should not talk if you are not sure of the accuracy of the information.

https://www.paypal.com/ru/smarthelp/article/пополнение-остатка-на-счете-paypal-faq2970
Hm, thanks, good to know. I never actually tried to send money to my Paypal account, never had a reason to. It either uses money straight from my bank account, and then there is no $500 limit, or I received it from a third party.

Nov 30, 2021 at 1:27 AM Post #105 of 134
Any information on the Si-5? What is new and improved from the older model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back