Snorry Planar Magnetic Headphones
Jul 25, 2021 at 9:44 PM Post #76 of 134
How does the NM-1 compare to the HEKSE?

Jul 26, 2021 at 9:06 AM Post #77 of 134
HEKSE has a similar soundstage. The bass in the HEKSE has a lot more quality. HEKSE is a little thinner in the timber. Snorry has better layering, separation and air between instruments. The detail is close. To close to give an edge.

Aug 31, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #78 of 134
I just got the SI-3 mk2 I ordered like a month ago, and it's a terrible headphone specially for the price. Sound is bad, not sure if it will improve with burn in. But build quality is terrible, and they weren't even competent enough to build the cable properly.

1630464348826.png1630464362426.png1630464383532.png

I'm incredibly disappointed at these things.

Aug 31, 2021 at 11:18 PM Post #79 of 134
I just got the SI-3 mk2 I ordered like a month ago, and it's a terrible headphone specially for the price. Sound is bad, not sure if it will improve with burn in. But build quality is terrible, and they weren't even competent enough to build the cable properly.
Yikes...if you order this new you should email info@headmusic.ru and let them know the issue. This looks like it was damaged and not indicative of normal quality from Snorry.

The stock pads gave it a somewhat neutral presentation I think, not great, but if you swapped out with something else i.e. Alpha pads, ZMF, Dekoni you'll find it has a much more musical presentation. Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:30 AM Post #80 of 134
Looks like it was damaged (during transportation?) I will let Sergey know. Normally the build quality of his headphones is at a very high level.
I own the 3rd pair today. All of them were built like a tank.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #82 of 134
Looks like it was damaged (during transportation?) I will let Sergey know. Normally the build quality of his headphones is at a very high level.
I own the 3rd pair today. All of them were built like a tank.
Yes I think so too....I currently own couple pairs myself....have the exact SI-3 mk2 unit with none of the defects...its most likely shipping damages.

I swap out the stock pads for the SE-Montior5 ones and the bass and upper mids are amazing...

Attachments

• si-3_blue.jpeg
    si-3_blue.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Sep 1, 2021 at 1:59 AM Post #84 of 134
Did yours come with a case? Mine were only in a box with some bubble wrap.
No sadly that's optional/extra....only the flagship NM-1 has the lodgment box included
Snorry wants to keep costs as low as possible for the lower models....

Sep 1, 2021 at 5:24 AM Post #85 of 134
I'm incredibly disappointed at these things.
I spoke to Snorry.
You will be contacted by his representative soon (if not contacted already).
He is very sorry first of all.
He suggests to return the headphones to them for study and deeper investigation of what could lead to this damage.
You will get your money back.

Snorry shared some additional information on issues like that
https://snorryplanar.com/about-complaints-about-snorry-headphones/

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 12:48 PM Post #86 of 134
I spoke to Snorry.
You will be contacted by his representative soon (if not contacted already).
He is very sorry first of all.
He suggests to return the headphones to them for study and deeper investigation of what could lead to this damage.
You will get your money back.

Snorry shared some additional information on issues like that
https://snorryplanar.com/about-complaints-about-snorry-headphones/
Yeah, I'm returning them, and should get a refund.

Sep 6, 2021 at 4:44 AM Post #87 of 134
Yeah, I'm returning them, and should get a refund.
Judging by the number of feedbacks you are just unlucky and fall into that 3% defect. I have been using the planar headphones of this master for years. And these are now my best headphones. I get pleasure from the sound every night.
I am sure your question will be solved. I wish you luck.

Sep 21, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #89 of 134
Today I got my reimbursement, they only reimbursed $733.00, minus paypal fees ($32.67), for some reason they didn't want to do a reimbursement on the original transactions and they created a new one for which PayPal charged commission. In case you are wondering I paid them $907.00 for the headphones, and I had to pay $99.00 to ship them back to Russia. So In total I spent $1,006.00 and I got back $700.33. I lost ~$300.00 dollars in the transaction for a product that was poorly built by Snorry.

The reasoning for them not reimbursing the full amount is that they are not a shipping company, so I have to pay both shipments and they won't cover the PayPal fees, even though they decided to create a new transaction with more fees, so I have to also cover that.

It's obvious that I don't recommend dealing with this company. They ship poorly built products and then they refuse to do a full refund. This has been very stressing but at least I got some money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back