Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Feb 6, 2012 at 2:35 AM Post #318 of 396
I'm really into driving shoes. Mostly because of the unique looks and also because they're a lot more comfortable than most sneakers i've owned

A2Z CS006

Piloti Prototipo
Originally wanted them in red, but couldn't find them my size so I decided to go with green. I would definitely replace these ones with another Prototipos when they break, they're brilliant.

Feb 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #320 of 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Barker's Harrison.  This pair is slippery on wet tiles. 

Oo, brogue boots! I like those! I'm going to look into finding some.
Edit: found them! Barker, not Baker's. Really nice shoes; thank you for sharing Audio-Ω!

Feb 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #322 of 396
Hey! I was wondering what the general consensus is on Clark's shoes, specifically their Wave franchise?

Apr 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #325 of 396
I recently bought some ne basketball shoes as I do play basketball quite a lot. (Nike Hyperdunk Low's) They are awesome and great shoes and IMO can even be used for everyday shoes.

Apr 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #327 of 396

Quote:
I recently bought some ne basketball shoes as I do play basketball quite a lot. (Nike Hyperdunk Low's) They are awesome and great shoes and IMO can even be used for everyday shoes.

Why did you get the lows They are great shoes. The HyperDunks have been great shoes.. particularly these last couple years.

Jun 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #328 of 396
Is anyone planning on buying these. Im in Alberta Canada and No stores in my province are receiving them. If any stores in your areas are receiving them, do you plan on buying them? I really want a pair!

Jun 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM Post #330 of 396
Zero-Drop

4310.jpg

Great for running, lifting, squats.. well, just about everything.
Very light too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back