Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Nov 5, 2011 at 9:13 AM Post #286 of 396

GBSUPV-GLOBE-Superfly_Vulcan-19575-1.jpg

Got one of these, Globe Superfly Vulcans. They are a few shades darker in person. I also have a Nike Backboard Low, want some Addidas Forum Mids but I'd much rather spend the money on audio gear first 
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #291 of 396

Ordered a pair for work. The colored parts will be covered by my pants, so they should be kosher.

Dec 19, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #292 of 396

These are my shoes, but I have dual laces (one back, one blue, to match the shoes) in a crisscross and tucked under my soles so they don't need to be tied.

I haven't tied a lace since July. Feels good man

Dec 19, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #293 of 396
Just ordered these

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #296 of 396

Quote:

Hyvä! (Great!)

I've got the black versions of those. I wanted beiges but they were gone already :frowning2:

I wanted the black ones but they didnt have my size left. How much did you pay for yours, I think I got mine pretty cheap, only 47 euros
tongue.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #297 of 396

Quote:
I wanted the black ones but they didnt have my size left. How much did you pay for yours, I think I got mine pretty cheap, only 47 euros
tongue.gif

50 euros from Stockmann in autumn.

Dec 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #298 of 396
Quote:
I've never paid more than $60 for a pair of shoes. I wait to get lucky.

Running. They feel so nice to run on. $40 at a Nike outlet.

Winter, everyday shoes. Got these for $26 in a North Face Store during Black Friday

And an adidas shoe that I can't remember the name of. It's one of those bounce shoes in neon red. It gets a lot of attention, as you'd think.

Congrats on the North Face shoes. Ive been wearing them exclusively for the last 2 years and i love them.

Quote:
Just got a pair of Bruno Magli Donny's. Damn if they aren't the nicest shoes I've ever worn.

Here's some pictures right after I strung them up (size 11 US)-

Nice shoes, how do you them?

Where are you guys hiding all of the "real sneakers?" In the next year ill be buying a pair of designer sneakers (Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada,etc)

Dec 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #299 of 396
Cifani090 have you see the christian louboutin high top studded sneaker? they may be to your taste but are none the less pretty rare and different looking sneakers, also check out Mark Ronson gucci shoes these are very nice sneakers but very rare

Dec 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #300 of 396
Quote:
Cifani090 have you see the christian louboutin high top studded sneaker? they may be to your taste but are none the less pretty rare and different looking sneakers, also check out Mark Ronson gucci shoes these are very nice sneakers but very rare

Ya, i see them on the Louboutin website, but they are all sold out and can only see found on auction websites. Thanks for the Mark Ronson co-op with Gucci shoes. I dont like them as much, they seem to be a mid-top type of sneaker. I do like more now that i think of it the two pairs of Gucci hi-top sneakers in my pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back