Smyth Realiser A-16 Customer Relations Thread

What changes would you like Smyth Research to make in order to enhance current customer relations?

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #31 of 33
It’s now the 12th August and I have heard back nothing from Jame Smyth - no surprise here.

I was somewhat surprised by the backlash by the trolls in the other realiser thread. I was accused of being a dictator and called an ass**** in a pm by Vandyman. Unfortunately unpleasant trolls like Vandyman do absolutely nothing positive in these threads and derail any positive discussions.

Has any collective email message been sent to the Smyths?

Always nice to discover insults about yourself if a thread you don't usually read. I guess everyone who disagrees with you is a troll?

For the record, this is our email exchange, which you conveniently leave out that YOU STARTED. I just replied. Tell me, who is a troll? The guy who sends unsolicited emails and posts about me in various topics, or me, who just expressed an opinion?

This proves that you are a liar and not to be trusted.

1. Aug 4, 2018
    Post #1 of 2

mrtim6

100+ Head-Fier

You are an upleasant troll

mrtim6, Aug 4, 2018Report
  2. Aug 4, 2018
    Post #2 of 2

VandyMan

500+ Head-Fier

That is all you've got? What a *****.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 4:01 AM Post #32 of 33
cutest-cat-gifs-kitten-heads.gif

Jun 6, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #33 of 33
I'm pre-order, not kickstarter so can't post on the kickstarter site, but a copy of the email and a link here would be great if a backer could put it up there.
I warn against buying a Smyth Realiser. You have to assume that the company is on the verge of bankruptcy and funds paid may be lost. I am one of the early orderers, have paid. In the beginning I received emails asking for patience. In the meantime, Mr. Smyth no longer answers. A sad experience and a huge loss of money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back