Slenderman
Nov 23, 2009 at 4:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
ezuo5.jpg

"we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."

1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Nov 23, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 14
According to the over regulatory government, yes.
tongue.gif
darthsmile.gif

=Nkk

Nov 23, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cocaine is still illegal in the US, right?

This is not the work of cocaine. I'm thinking hallucinogens...strong ones..
L3000.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #6 of 14
iwrz90.jpg

One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as "The Slender Man". Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence.

1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.

Nov 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #7 of 14
There are woodcuts dated back to the 16th century in Germany featuring a tall, disfigured man with only white spheres where his eyes should be. They called him "Der Großmann"[Sic], the tall man. He was a fairy who lived in the Black Forest. Bad children who crept into the woods at night would be chased by the slender man, and he wouldn't leave them alone until he caught them, or the child told the parents what he or she had done. Even then, there is this chilling account from an old journal, dating around 1702:
(Translated from German, some words may be innaccurate)

"My child, my Lars...He is gone. Taken, from his bed. The only thing that we found was a scrap of black clothing. It feels like cotton, but it is softer...thicker. Lars came into my bedroom yesterday, screaming at the top of his lungs that "The angel is outside!", I asked him what he was talking about, and he told me some nonsense fairy story about Der Großmann. He said he went into the groves by our village and found one of my cows dead, hanging from a tree. I thought nothing of it at first...But now, he is gone. We must find Lars, and my family must leave before we are killed. I am sorry my son...I should have listened. May God forgive me."

Nov 23, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iwrz90.jpg

[size=xx-small]lol[/size][size=xx-small]lol[/size][size=x-small]lol[/size][size=x-small]lol[/size][size=small]lol[/size][size=small]lol[/size][size=medium]lol[/size][size=medium]lol[/size][size=large]lol[/size][size=large]lol[/size][size=x-large]lol[/size][size=x-large]lol[/size][size=xx-large]lol[/size][size=xx-large]lol[/size][size=x-large]lol[/size][size=x-large]lol[/size][size=large]lol[/size][size=large]lol[/size][size=medium]lol[/size][size=medium]lol[/size][size=small]lol[/size][size=small]lol[/size][size=x-small]lol[/size][size=x-small]lol[/size][size=xx-small]lol[/size][size=xx-small]lol[/size]

Nov 24, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #13 of 14
something about this slenderman is quite awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back