Sleek Audio CT20: First Impressions
Apr 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM Post #154 of 303
haha 
the best april fool i've ever seen:wink: 

Apr 2, 2011 at 12:32 PM Post #155 of 303
Good one.  I was fished in until I saw the price, then doubled back and realized how silly the whole thing was from the start.  Which makes for the perfect April 1 joke.

Apr 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #156 of 303
Bumpy, interesting mids in a gigantic in-ear monitor that sets new standards for complexity--and you don't think that's worth your hard-earned $8,000.00?  Maybe if, like this golden-eared sybarite, your hearing spanned 5Hz to 30kHz, you'd be able to appreciate such a product.

Philistines.

tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #157 of 303

Quote:
Haha kinda fun if you buy these things (for 8000$?!) and soon after find out they don't actually fit in your ear. :p 

For 8G's they better fly to my house and build me my own custom model that fits me perfect.

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM Post #159 of 303

Quote:
Bumpy, interesting mids in a gigantic in-ear monitor that sets new standards for complexity--and you don't think that's worth your hard-earned $8,000.00?  Maybe if, like this golden-eared sybarite, your hearing spanned 5Hz to 30kHz, you'd be able to appreciate such a product.

Philistines.

tongue.gif

Yeah if I knocked off the bank in the neib. and had like Your's (Sonar)! 
basshead.gif

Apr 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #160 of 303
What I want to know is... does that thing in the pictures actually work? and if so, how does it sound?

Apr 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #161 of 303
Quote:
What I want to know is... does that thing in the pictures actually work? and if so, how does it sound?

I'm going to guess...probably not.  I actually don't know, though.

On a separate note:  To those of you whose posts in this thread were deleted early on (all of whom I contacted), thanks for being good sports.  Some of you even came in after your posts were deleted to help prolong the fun with "wow"-type posts, which was hilarious (and which I appreciated).  Of course, thanks to Sleek Audio, too, for this lark--they made the thing, I just had to write the review.

Apr 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #163 of 303

Quote:

I'm going to guess...probably not.  I actually don't know, though.

On a separate note:  To those of you whose posts in this thread were deleted early on (all of whom I contacted), thanks for being good sports.  Some of you even came in after your posts were deleted to help prolong the fun with "wow"-type posts, which was hilarious (and which I appreciated).  Of course, thanks to Sleek Audio, too, for this lark--they made the thing, I just had to write the review.

Y'know, I bet someone would actually want to buy that mock up just for laughs.

Apr 2, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #165 of 303
I dont see any wires unless that is they are wireless :D

But a very.....*cough* generous discount indeed. 

I think I'll stick with my $40 Skullcandy Titans when it comes to IEM's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back